Bright (Will Smith, dir. David Ayer) thread

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fixed.... :ld: You seem to believe that humans would not feel prejudiced against magical beings in real life if this ever happened... think outside the box, apparently it was a dark joke.

There would be prejudice, fear and jealousy given that most of the time supernatural creatures are written superior to humans in physiology and ability. I do think if High Elves were to exist they would probably be worshipped and lauded given how our world uses White/European features as a standard of beauty and class.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It does and it looks original, people already shytting on it for no reason.

I honestly don't know where the hate is coming from :ld:, this looks legit...:whew:

Yea.... people online always tend to be cynical and prehatw shyt early online. Cuz I guess that's a popular stance.

They only change if absolutely necessarily have to

And even then a spare few love to be contrarian for the sake of it

Martha

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
It does and it looks original, people already shytting on it for no reason.

I honestly don't know where the hate is coming from :ld:, this looks legit...:whew:

Yea.... people online always tend to be cynical and prehatw shyt early online. Cuz I guess that's a popular stance.

They only change if absolutely necessarily have to

And even then a spare few love to be contrarian for the sake of it

Martha

co-sign and if you already pay for Netflix then its a win-win.

im gonna watch it for sure.

looks cool but i cant judge it based off of a trailer lol

coli stay miserable and overreacting

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
There would be prejudice, fear and jealousy given that most of the time supernatural creatures are written superior to humans in physiology and ability. I do think if High Elves were to exist they would probably be worshipped and lauded given how our world uses White/European features as a standard of beauty and class.

especially if the elves looked like the ones from LOTR

Legolas and co walking around all graceful as shyt like angels.. foh humans will be riding they dikk on some ''please let me be your butler'' type steez

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ther's just something about Netflix movies that make them feel like netflix movies. i know that's a dumb statement that makes almost no sense, but this, like every single other Netflix original movie just looks like a lesser tier movie to me. these are basically the new straight to DVD movies of this era. they're a little more polished, but they still never feel like legit really good movies. minor league shyt. if you showed me movie trailers without studio logos, i think I'd be able to pick out the netflix originals every single time.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
ther's just something about Netflix movies that make them feel like netflix movies. i know that's a dumb statement that makes almost no sense, but this, like every single other Netflix original movie just looks like a lesser tier movie to me. these are basically the new straight to DVD movies of this era. they're a little more polished, but they still never feel like legit really good movies. minor league shyt. if you showed me movie trailers without studio logos, i think I'd be able to pick out the netflix originals every single time.
I know what you mean but not this even the way they reveal its stream date looks like it's a nationwide release

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

Beasts of No Nation and Bright don't fall into that catagory imo