Brief Breakdown Of All The Black Lives Sean Combs Has Destroyed

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps

Never seen this. WOW. I gotta :salute: T.I. though. Dude woulda tried to box Diddy and had fifty security guards beatin' him down. :camby:

- Anyway, a recent allegation was made by singer Nathasa Walker. According to her even though Faith Evans had a huge hit on her hands Diddy wouldn't pay her properly and she was forced out of the tour that she was on because of him. In retaliation, Faith sought revenge by running to Diddy's enemy Tupac. The end result was a broken marriage and Biggie with a broken heart. It has been reported that poor Biggie was so distraught over the situation that he even threatened to murder Faith Evans once he found out. Had Diddy paid her what she was due Faith Evans probably would have never had an affair with Tupac Shakur.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
For the sins of the daddy....

showbiz-justin-bieber-p-diddy-daughters.jpg

:wow:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
If Clifford wouldn't have been the voice of reason that could have been another legendary moment in Diddy Black Destruction history..

:whew:
:snoop:Clearly Diddy has a bad track record with nightclubs. People being trampled and shot is a common occurrence. I wonder how many shootings/fights have taken place once the ciroc potion hits the central nervous system of the assailant? Here he is demanding that someone drinks his devil's nectar under the penalty of a violent beating. :pachaha:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

Daps
- Let's not forget that the only reason Biggie was in LA was because Diddy made him go. Biggie didn't want to go as he was still recuperating from his car accident injuries. Even the night he died he could barley stand up. To add insult to injury, Diddy left the same night Biggie got murdered leaving his family and friends to pick up the pieces themselves while they grieved.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Another thing:

- Puff signed a rapper named "Mark Curry" and knew GOOD & WELL most of us would think "Is that the 'Hangin' With Mr. Cooper' nicca?"
When we found out it wasn't, nobody gave a chit about him and he faded into obscurity. Hell, the nicca even wrote a book exposing Puff and it didn't matter. When I heard "Mark Curry goin' off about Puffy" they got me again. I was like "WTF Mr. Cooper know about Puffy?" and then I remembered...