Brief Breakdown Of All The Black Lives Sean Combs Has Destroyed

Crumple

All Star
Daps
nikka SHUT THE fukk UP...lol..let me ask u something..have u EVER read a music contract?...I mean EVER?...I was being taught how to read them..and if u not some lawyer nikka...9 times outta 10 u gonna get got...all the fukkin double talk in them contracts would make ur head spin..u think these nikkas was TOLD they was gonna get so little right from jump?..NO...these nikkas is from the hood..and mad impressionable..and nikkas like Diddy did what these snakes do best...TOOK ADVANTAGE...these are fukkin PEOPLE u idiot..NOT cars...and u wonder why I say people like u?...u sitting here treating people like products and feel like theres absolutely nothing wrong with that...get it?..got it?..good...theres a such thing as looking out for the companies interest...I understand people are taking risk when tryna put u on....BUT theres a such thing as being completely shady individual as well..everyone this nikka Diddy has dealt with that helped him build his shyt basically either stopped fukkin wit him...or fukkin bums...its gonna to the point where I can literally call how a business deal with Diddy is gonna go...and fukked up part is..not only does he fukk u over..but once ur released...the nikka fukkin blackballs u from moving further..yea..real stand up guy that dude Diddy is...fukk out my face wit this bs fam...I literally been around it..also...Diddy knew exactly what Biggie was worth..that's why he fought to get him...cause Biggie was being brought to different places...same reason why DMX didnt fukk wit Diddy...Diddy didn't want shyt to do with X...then X started buzzing and Def Jam wanted him...Diddy then turns around and says whatever Def Jam offers he can double it...DMX told him to fukk outta here...cause he knew he didn't truly believe in his shyt...which is why DMX went on to be as successful as he was...and don't even bring up the drugs shyt..he did that to himself...but before Def Jam switched gears they showed X mad love up there..

Spillz, what you said about treating people like products is spot on. Daps for that.

We all see people being treated as "things" or inventory. And yes while it happens - I too do not fukk with that type of business mentality. Respect!