Brie Bella knocked Liv Morgan unconscious tonight

reigun

Superstar
Daps
This is why sometimes it helps when folks online actually show some restraint and don't go all in. Cause now the story is "everyone online was mean to that nice white woman" instead of it being about the fact that Brie is really endangering herself and others out there on a weekly basis.

(Yes I know the Bellas are only half white, but Brie still got that complexion for protection)

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
This is why sometimes it helps when folks online actually show some restraint and don't go all in. Cause now the story is "everyone online was mean to that nice white woman" instead of it being about the fact that Brie is really endangering herself and others out there on a weekly basis.

(Yes I know the Bellas are only half white, but Brie still got that complexion for protection)
2018 you cant really say a woman did anything wrong even if its to another woman. We gotta stay out and let her bosses handle it honestly.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This girl couldnt handle the criticism and actually disabled her comments :gucci:

Insert kobe soft gif here:scust:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

All this video did was take the responsibility off of Brie and blame her opponents and the WWE.

I understand Brie has focused on motherhood for about a year or so and she's rusty in the ring, BUT she's been in the business too long not to know how to work in the ring safely.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
It's almost like childbirth changes your body and how you move, and taking 2 years off from the ring makes you rusty or some shyt. Maybe let her work some of that off at house shows before throwing her immediately back in TV and PPV matches cold. They aren't even booking the Bellas on house shows at all since they've returned.

Trish isn't rusty, she's older, she has two kids, AND she hasn't been wrestling full time in YEARS.

Lita doesn't have any kids, but she's older AND she hasn't been wrestling full time in YEARS.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I understand as a husband you defend your wife, BUT if you're a public figure criticism comes with the territory. Even men have be subjected to it. Brie is nobody special.

Like somebody upthread said, even though she's half Mexican, Daniel Bryan is feeding into, "everybody's being mean to the poor White Woman" narrative.

If she can't take the heat after being out of action for awhile, then she should be gone for GOOD.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Trish isn't rusty, she's older, she has two kids, AND she hasn't been wrestling full time in YEARS.

Lita doesn't have any kids, but she's older AND she hasn't been wrestling full time in YEARS.

Lita has almost killed herself the last two times she's been in the ring, I'm not sure she's a good example here :mjlol: