Brie Bella knocked Liv Morgan unconscious tonight

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I don't think you brehs understand how a concussions work.......she may look fine but I bet she is having mean fukking headaches that keep her up at night right about now. When I caught my concussion it was like the day never happened my friends told me I finished my workout drove home and everything. All I remember is the fukking headaches for like 2 fukking weeks :why:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I don't think you brehs understand how a concussions work.......she may look fine but I bet she is having mean fukking headaches that keep her up at night right about now. When I caught my concussion it was like the day never happened my friends told me I finished my workout drove home and everything. All I remember is the fukking headaches for like 2 fukking weeks :why:
Jesus :picard:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Dn_32jFX0AIKEW3.jpg

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Please, people shytted on Ryback for years for hurting CM Punk.

We still talk about Owen Hart breaking Stone Cold's neck with that Tombstone

You even had people like Bret Hart calling Seth Rollins unsafe because he hurt Cena and Sting.

This

Because she is.

She was never any good and seems to be getting worst.

It was bad enough when she horribly botched those suicide dives, but now she's hurting other people.

She need to sit her ass down or at least drastically alter her moveset or just let Nikki do all the work.

It was a piledriver, but you're correct. People still talk about that to this day.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Paige threw Ruby and Sarah under the bus :mjlol:
“I feel so bad for Brie, like she’s never hurt someone, this is the first time she’s hurt someone and she gets blamed for it, come on dude like it’s an accident. It’s an accident, Liv doesn’t blame her, you know?

The thing that I didn’t like about it is the fact that her teammates brought her back into the ring to do a suplex when everyone knew she was knocked out. That’s the thing I didn’t like. It’s just like don’t come back for the suplex, we know you’re hurt. We have concussion meetings all the time, take care of yourself. But also her tag team partners as much as I love them, they’re very sweet girls, they know she got knocked out… you don’t let her back in the ring again. That’s what Sasha did with me, as soon as she saw something was messed up she said, ‘I’m not continuing the match.’ That’s a professional, right?

I was trying to continue it, I was trying, trying, trying she was like, ‘Stop, you’re gonna hurt yourself even more.” “I get where Liv is coming from she wants to continue, continue but stop, it isn’t worth it. But with Ruby and Sarah, take care of your teammate. You see that she got hurt — don’t let her back in the ring again. The referee in there, don’t let her back in the ring again. They said the referee didn’t know anything I’m like, ‘come on! How do you not know

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Liv didn't like that :lolbron:

Paige had a point though :yeshrug:

Man I just re-watched that match and Paige is spouting some BS here. Sara took her out of the corner, to what is assumed to the doctor but that could not be seen 'cause it was off camera. Where was the "great" Dr. Aman keeping her from getting back in the ring? She eventually got back on the apron but the ref told her to get down when they were doing the suplex spot. Why didn't he stop her completely instead of just yelling at her to get down?

Paige has some nerve to put this on the Riott Squad. :martin: