Brie Bella knocked Liv Morgan unconscious tonight

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The last time Lita was in the ring she was 4 inches away from breaking her own fukking neck breh

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You get more daring you have a higher chance of making mistakes. One or two instances doesn’t make someone a bad worker IMO. Beth Phoenix knocked out / injured wrestlers and no one said she was terribl/couldn’t work. That’s all.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I understand as a husband you defend your wife, BUT if you're a public figure criticism comes with the territory. Even men have be subjected to it. Brie is nobody special.

Like somebody upthread said, even though she's half Mexican, Daniel Bryan is feeding into, "everybody's being mean to the poor White Woman" narrative.

If she can't take the heat after being out of action for awhile, then she should be gone for GOOD.

Brie needs to be a valet for Daniel Bryan. She should not be a wrestler. Too bad the WWE doesn't like managers/valets.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
meh, the men have done far worse and everyone just kept it moving

Please, people shytted on Ryback for years for hurting CM Punk.

We still talk about Owen Hart breaking Stone Cold's neck with that Tombstone

You even had people like Bret Hart calling Seth Rollins unsafe because he hurt Cena and Sting.

I don't know, I remember more than a few Sin Cara botch threads a while ago.

This

for the most part they kept it moving and made jokes about it

people staight up trashing brie like shes the worst thing ever

Because she is.

She was never any good and seems to be getting worst.

It was bad enough when she horribly botched those suicide dives, but now she's hurting other people.

She need to sit her ass down or at least drastically alter her moveset or just let Nikki do all the work.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This girl really cant take criticism, cant see?

She enabled her comments on instagram for the last uploads on but she disabled them again. Yeah, I noticed this :russ:

*insert kobe soft gif again*

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
This girl really cant take criticism, cant see?

She enabled her comments on instagram for the last uploads on but she disabled them again. Yeah, I noticed this :russ:

*insert kobe soft gif again*

:mjlol:

She gonna try to do too much just to prove people wrong and end up injuring herself and another woman in the ring.:mjlol:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Someone ain't coming back from Melbourne at this rate :lupe:

Or at worst we get a 2018 Plane Ride from Hell :blessed:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Brie needs to be a valet for Daniel Bryan. She should not be a wrestler. Too bad the WWE doesn't like managers/valets.

You still need personality and charisma to be a manager or valet and Brie has none of that. Listening to her do a promo is like nails on a chalkboard.

This might sound sexist, but she needs to go home and be a family woman. :yeshrug:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
her ggetting trained by someone who nearly retired themselves should tell you everything

Leave daniels PAWG alone:mjcry:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Regarding Liv Morgan suffering the concussion while taking kicks from Brie Bella on RAW two weeks ago, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that the referee did not know Morgan was injured. The referee counted when Brie pinned Morgan but Morgan instinctively kicked out as she immediately recovered because it was a flash knockout.

Brie communicated with Morgan in the ring and thought she was at least somewhat alright and conscious as Morgan talked back. Brie tried to get Morgan into the corner and Morgan tried herself to go to the corner but her legs were weak and she stumbled. Brie then said, "She's out," and that's when the referee, Sarah Logan, Ruby Riott and Brie all realized that Morgan was legitimately injured. Riott then tagged herself into the match.

WWE officials backstage at the Gorilla Position did not immediately recognize what was going on as they had to ask the referee what was happening. Dr. Christopher Amann and other backstage medics came to the ring to check on Morgan while the match continued. The referee then missed a pin attempt because he was watching what was happening with Morgan and the medics. Brie yelled about the pin attempt that Riott was making on her and that's when the referee counted the two-count.

Regarding the six-woman suplex spot during the match, Morgan saw the setup and wanted to participate. The referee warned her not to get in the ring but she said she was fine and did the spot. She got rocked during that spot and was dizzy. RAW then went to commercial break and while Morgan was still at ringside, Michael Cole noted on commentary that she was already backstage, for whatever reason. Riott went to ringside to talk with Morgan and Amann as soon as the match ended.

The big question after the match was how the medics and Amann allowed Morgan to get back into the ring, but it's possible she jumped back in on her own before anyone could stop her.

Liv was cleared to compete while backstage at Monday's RAW in Seattle. She will team with Riott and Logan to face The Bella Twins and RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey at WWE Super Show-Down in Australia on Saturday.