Brie Bella knocked Liv Morgan unconscious tonight

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Brie needs to go home and be a family man :hhh:
chun-li-family-man-e.png

To be fair, Buh Buh was correct in that Liz wasnt positioned right to take the move. If you compare to how Bryan's opponents hold themselves while taking the move, it's very open, exposing their chest while bracing for the impact. Depending on the person selling it can sometimes look...a little goofy. But hey, it makes sure its safe. When Miz does them, same deal.

I cut Liz some slack and figured maybe it's different for the women as they dont want to necessarily absorb all the impact on their exposed chest, they might pop a titty :lupe:

But didnt help to have that posture.

That being said, the brunt of the blame of course goes to Brie Mode Bella, she just fukked up the timing. The Yes Kicks have a very deliberate timing and then for whatever reason she did one on the off beat while Liv was leaning forward selling the last one. That knocked her out. Then Brie did the last kick back on timing and by that time Liv had no idea where she was.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
chun-li-family-man-e.png

To be fair, Buh Buh was correct in that Liz wasnt positioned right to take the move. If you compare to how Bryan's opponents hold themselves while taking the move, it's very open, exposing their chest while bracing for the impact. Depending on the person selling it can sometimes look...a little goofy. But hey, it makes sure its safe. When Miz does them, same deal.

I cut Liz some slack and figured maybe it's different for the women as they dont want to necessarily absorb all the impact on their exposed chest, they might pop a titty :lupe:

That being said, the brunt of the blame of course goes to Brie Mode Bella, she just fukked up the timing. The Yes Kicks have a very deliberate timing and then for whatever reason she did one on the off beat while Liv was leaning forward selling the last one. That knocked her out. Then Brie did the last kick back on timing and by that time Liv had no idea where she was.

I can roll with this analysis :ehh:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
chun-li-family-man-e.png

Probably the best analysis I've read about this.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
chun-li-family-man-e.png

Gotta kind of look where you're kicking though. Bryan does all the time.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
chun-li-family-man-e.png

All facts and to add on to that Brie needed to slow the fukk down. Liv Morgan is not a male wrestler and has less muscle, meaning those kicksncan ragdoll someone that small. Also the final Yes kick is supposed to be delayed for

A) Crowd participation and anticipation
B) Its meant to look the hardest
C) To let the reciever re position to sell the last kick bigger.

It comes down to knowing where your opponent is at all times to be considered safe. Bad things do happen BUT Brie should be further along with this by now.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
It's almost like childbirth changes your body and how you move, and taking 2 years off from the ring makes you rusty or some shyt. Maybe let her work some of that off at house shows before throwing her immediately back in TV and PPV matches cold. They aren't even booking the Bellas on house shows at all since they've returned.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
It's almost like childbirth changes your body and how you move, and taking 2 years off from the ring makes you rusty or some shyt. Maybe let her work some of that off at house shows before throwing her immediately back in TV and PPV matches cold. They aren't even booking the Bellas on house shows at all since they've returned.

Thats because they too busy with their own bella radici wine or beer whatever the hell it is :francis:

they just came back and for some reasont hey teaming with Ronda:francis:

sbud

All Star
Daps
So is Liv dead or what? Chick has been social media silent since this happened.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
But I thought she was the more talented Bella:mjlit:

That might have been true until about 2013, when they came back and Brie started training with Bryan and Nikki with John, Nikki's been miles ahead

The only people arguing differently are Bryan stans.

Glad folks are being reminded that she’s trash & was just getting by skill-wise because of her association with Bryan which made many ease up on the criticism

Yeah, like with R=G

I legit can't think of a worse wrestler employed by the WWE in the last 6+ years.

:whoa:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Bellas are protected because they are leftovers from the Johnny Ace prostitute era. Despite Brie being married now she was down for the cause for a long time :mjlit: and Nikki is still protected by Cena despite them being broken up. Plus, they sell merch to dumb white bytches.
:dead: