Bricksquad Chainz FAKE????

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas is
camroncryin.gif

"W-w-why would Pretty Ricky wear fake jewelry, when Noriega owes him favors :to: :wtf:"

:laff::dead: but nah I wuznt disputing the chains wuz fake just the fact they can afford to spend 300K for a fake chain if they wanted to.:snoop: I look at em as show pieces tho,almost like a stage prop...for sum reason they think fans come to see the big chain when we watch them perform....and I guess maybe we do,but I don't think most rappers floss that shyt on the daily...could be cuz they scared to get robbed for it or cuz even they know it looks ridiculous for everyday usage.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:laff::dead: but nah I wuznt disputing the chains wuz fake just the fact they can afford to spend 300K for a fake chain if they wanted to.:snoop: I look at em as show pieces tho,almost like a stage prop...for sum reason they think fans come to see the big chain when we watch them perform....and I guess maybe we do,but I don't think most rappers floss that shyt on the daily...could be cuz they scared to get robbed for it or cuz even they know it looks ridiculous for everyday usage.
Its like wrestling at this point bruh we all know rappers arent caking like that, but its all part of the show, on some 'wink wink nod nod' shyt

I mean people like superheros cause theyre not normal, a rapper w/a big chain, expensive shades + clothes etc is just more entertaining to most folks than a regular nikka. Its like a clown suit basically but for grownups. So I cant knock em. But I will :heh: @ dudes vouching for a 12th string rapper's jewelry. Colorful diamonds? Word????? :russ:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
rappers wear alotta fake chains.

other rappers wear "real" chains wid "real" diamonds but are trash quality. fukin discolored, flawed diamonds, that are fukin miniscule in size. fukin worthless gem stones.

u can tell them shyts real the way they sparkle n shyt.

and i argee wid the other poster saying they shud stick to gold. that shyt is so much glassier. gold cuban wid a gold rollie and u good. that shyt is gutter hood, but still kinda classy.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
also, for what its worth, but i think the south fked up the jewelry game.

NY / LA cats always kept it pretty rugged and OG wid the gold chains, gold watches, and real diamond shyt.

then dudes from the s. woudl have these hood fabulous crazy lookin fake chains n shyt. shyt quality, fake, crazy obnoxious.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

NY / LA cats always kept it pretty rugged and OG wid the gold chains, gold watches, and real diamond shyt.

then dudes from the s. woudl have these hood fabulous crazy lookin fake chains n shyt. shyt quality, fake, crazy obnoxious.

:beli:

6a010536846743970c0115718f96fa970b-800wi

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
again, how many proofs of hip-hop being borderline gay do you need.

you got fake thugs frontin with fake shiney colored stones just like those bytches do when they doll themselves up on a saturday night.....

fukkin lame.

also, some of you sound really gay as fukk, yall over-analyzing this shyt...

t-pains-big-ass-chain-2.jpg

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Gotti aint seein 20 a show... he always performs in the gulf coast and most clubs down here only hold around 6-800 max. 30 dollar tix, and most of the time shyt doesnt sell all the way out. Lets say 500 at 30 a ticket is 15000. Renting the venue, taxes, travel costs entourage costs, security, promotion, gotti might see 8k. A lot of em just lie to say that to impress stupid fans
Gotti stunts a lot but its a reason he always has to buy himself out of his deals, pologorunds, warner, tvt, cash money, damn man the problem must be you and if the contract is janky why you sign it in the first place

I dont know about boosie because he has a lot of dope money and is richer than a lot of other southern rappers, he been doin shows since he was 15
Aint no way plies still gettin 30 a show with no cd's out and doing old songs in cities that have already heard the songs before.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina

camron4.jpg

bustarhymesbling.jpg

akon-red-cafe.jpg

frenchmontanagoinforthekill.jpg

:heh:

Last edited by a moderator: