MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
red_cafe_rapper.jpg

fake azz diamonds mane scusssstttt

these rap nikkaz is cheatin

The Konvict chain is real breh.. all the other shyt aint.

Akon was tossing them shyts Kovinct Chains out left n right..but they're legit.

if you ever noticed, Red Cafe's Konvict pendant kept switching from chain to chain.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotti aint seein 20 a show... he always performs in the gulf coast and most clubs down here only hold around 6-800 max. 30 dollar tix, and most of the time shyt doesnt sell all the way out. Lets say 500 at 30 a ticket is 15000. Renting the venue, taxes, travel costs entourage costs, security, promotion, gotti might see 8k. A lot of em just lie to say that to impress stupid fans
Gotti stunts a lot but its a reason he always has to buy himself out of his deals, pologorunds, warner, tvt, cash money, damn man the problem must be you and if the contract is janky why you sign it in the first place

I dont know about boosie because he has a lot of dope money and is richer than a lot of other southern rappers, he been doin shows since he was 15
Aint no way plies still gettin 30 a show with no cd's out and doing old songs in cities that have already heard the songs before.

You then bought a pack from him how you know? :scusthov:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....

The Konvict chain is real breh.. all the other shyt aint.

Akon was tossing them shyts Kovinct Chains out left n right..but they're legit.

if you ever noticed, Red Cafe's Konvict pendant kept switching from chain to chain.
no breh not that one

thats costume jewelry it looks like it was dipped in something

:snooze:

they wear all they real shyt around akon and diddy though

i hear diddy keep a diamond tester on him.

and yea hell rell been exposed this lame for wearing pharrell diamonds

hows he gonna do that :heh:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ancient men used to wipe their ass with their hands, too. shyt is tacky and lame. it's a real good to way to spot a c00n. i will say that much. nikkas wearing chains.

:snoop:

:why:
Jesus you're a fvcking idiot.
And I don't even really like these iced out chains like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:why:
Jesus you're a fvcking idiot.
And I don't even really like these iced out chains like that.

i'm an idiot for thinking these nikkas are c00ns? you think black men, when our people are dying and starving at a disproportionate rate, wearing these gaudy chains isn't c00nish?

shut up and get your mind right, nikka.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
i'm an idiot for thinking these nikkas are c00ns? you think black men, when our people are dying and starving at a disproportionate rate, wearing these gaudy chains isn't c00nish?

Learn what a c00n is before u run around usin that word...white people wear jewelry too...

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

OH fukk YOU.
YOU c00nING PIECE OF shyt.

I've seen your posts around the forum always got some slick shyt to say about black folks.

There's always some ho hum Holier than thou fool who think he knows what's best for black people, like your attitude and forum posts are gonna change sh1t.

The rampant use of the word c00n on this forum has reached fvcking absurd levels.

Every other post of yours is about "c00ns" and "N****'s" and I'm supposed to believe you're about the advancement of black people.
Save that sh1t for the birds.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rap can't be much more corny than a dude who beats the breaks off of his girlfriend
has a nervous breakdown, dyes his hair blonde, then turns into a dubstep/pop/Hip Hop act,
while keeping a "Woe is me" attitude throughout the entire ordeal like he was the one really suffering.
:yeshrug:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Rap can't be much more corny than a dude who beats the breaks off of his girlfriend
has a nervous breakdown, dyes his hair blonde, then turns into a dubstep/pop/Hip Hop act,
while keeping a "Woe is me" attitude throughout the entire ordeal like he was the one really suffering.
:yeshrug:
The hottest thing to be now is a self-declared victim....

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
no breh not that one

thats costume jewelry it looks like it was dipped in something

:snooze:

they wear all they real shyt around akon and diddy though

i hear diddy keep a diamond tester on him.

and yea hell rell been exposed this lame for wearing pharrell diamonds

hows he gonna do that :heh:

look at the Konvict pendant compared to his Arm and Hammer one... those Konvict chains are real, Ben Baller even vouched for them.

all his other shyt is monkey jewelry.. he rocks the real shyt with all his fake shyt.