Bricksquad Chainz FAKE????

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
why you think all of those nikkas was gawdy jewels don't get robbed? You couldn't fetch that shyt rappers wear now in days for 2 cents.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
nikkas don't understand...those chains Gotti/Ross and all them wear are real diamonds even if they dont come out of the ground..they cost 10's and 100's of thousands for a reason...them shyts on youtube are completely different, straight flea market cz value with stainless steel backings.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikkas don't understand...those chains Gotti/Ross and all them wear are real diamonds even if they dont come out of the ground..they cost 10's and 100's of thousands for a reason...them shyts on youtube are completely different, straight flea market cz value with stainless steel backings.

I think your in denial just like your avi. We can make a simple deduction really quick. Ross nor gotti even owns a platinum record but you telling me that can afford 300k-2mil dollar chains :pachaha: . Actually make a visit to your local jeweler and ask them how much would they give your for those "govt cert" diamonds these rappers rock. A mind you this isn't a shot at you I just don't like to see nikkas so gullible

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think your in denial just like your avi. We can make a simple deduction really quick. Ross nor gotti even owns a platinum record but you telling me that can afford 300k-2mil dollar chains :pachaha: . Actually make a visit to your local jeweler and ask them how much would they give your for those "govt cert" diamonds these rappers rock. A mind you this isn't a shot at you I just don't like to see nikkas so gullible

These nikkas probaly makin 20K-40K a show...sell 30,000 cds which they can do easily independantly off a mixtape or cd and that 300K right there....Ross wuz on the Forbes list I believe,the 20K a show wuz a Gotti figure Ross I'm sure get more than that....to them 300K on a chain ain't shyt....but stupid

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
JUELZ SANTANA FLEXIN MILLIONS IN JEWELRY - YouTube

GUCCI MANE FLEXIN 2,000,000 WORTH OF JEWELRY - YouTube

This is the best example of lab made diamonds that are still expensive..it's not like rockin fela market shyt but there is a clear difference between those and this...

Birdman buys $1,500,000.00+ Watch - YouTube

Floyd Money Mayweather Showing Off His Jewelry & All His Championship Belts. Ballin!!! - YouTube

And Juelz admits that not all his chains are diamonds. That's why I respect him for that shyt. There was some Duke Da God dvd where he talks about it. One of his homies was talking about using one of those rocks on the belts they used to rock... he was like "oo that pretendo :stopitslime:" :heh:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
:russ: vado went in store and copped some fake jewels!!!

Yo gotti and Rick ross rockin costume jewelry :smh:

you can make 300k off shows and mixtape.

ima say it again ross don't wear that heavy fake shyt when he around diddy either. he wear them small diamonds

image.jpg

rick-ross-diddy.jpg

diddy aint lettin these clowns stunt that shyt. and :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
fukk outta here

how the fukk can yall respect people who rock fake shyt??

how hard can it be for these dudes to rock real chains?not as big or flashy..but authentic shyt?

I didn't make a comment about respecting anyone or not. I really don't give a fukk about chains in general. I am telling you guys that they are still diamonds. That's it.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
pharrell-chains.jpg

I think Pharell was the first one to do the big multi-colored shyts..but all his stones were legit.

Keep in mind. Pharell isn't a rapper. he's a song writer and producer. That's where all the money is. A lot of people don't realize that. Most of these rappers are broke and have their flashy lifestyle on loan. There was a great documentary on this about 10 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

These nikkas probaly makin 20K-40K a show...sell 30,000 cds which they can do easily independantly off a mixtape or cd and that 300K right there....Ross wuz on the Forbes list I believe,the 20K a show wuz a Gotti figure Ross I'm sure get more than that....to them 300K on a chain ain't shyt....but stupid

nikkas is
camroncryin.gif

"W-w-why would Pretty Ricky wear fake jewelry, when Noriega owes him favors :to: :wtf:"