Bricksquad Chainz FAKE????

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

look at the Konvict pendant compared to his Arm and Hammer one... those Konvict chains are real, Ben Baller even vouched for them.

all his other shyt is monkey jewelry.. he rocks the real shyt with all his fake shyt.

look at the vvs chain pusha t copped from ben baller.. that shyt was high tax but look at the quality of that hoe compared to the jawns these nikkas out the south got

Ben Baller Episode 1: Pusha T's Benz Chain - YouTube

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
look at the vvs chain pusha t copped from ben baller.. that shyt was high tax but look at the quality of that hoe compared to the jawns these nikkas out the south got

Ben Baller Episode 1: Pusha T's Benz Chain - YouTube

Ben Baller has said that Houston produces the worst jewelry out of everywhere he's been..( Gave TV Johnny his props tho)

cats out there using 9.2k gold ( which aint legally gold)...pieces filled with brass to add weight to them. all types of fukkery.

A lot of southern dudes looking like they gotta glue they gotta bake they shyt on in the oven

3028028.jpg

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

Ben Baller has said that Houston produces the worst jewelry out of everywhere he's been..( Gave TV Johnny his props tho)

cats out there using 9.2k gold ( which aint legally gold)...pieces filled with brass to add weight to them. all types of fukkery.

A lot of southern dudes looking like they gotta glue they gotta bake they shyt on in the oven

3028028.jpg

:dead: that shyt look utterly disgusting

pusha-t-diamond-mercedes-benz-chain-ben-ballers-reality-show-0-500x333.jpg

That pendant is vvs1 diamonds 6 carats... my dude really high taxing and raping the nikka because the whole jawn cost 20k but at the end of the day if you think comparatively... nikkas talmbout 50 carat chains vvs... Just approximating that would probably cost no less than 350-400k just for a diamond chain and nikkas aint frugal enough to budget for that.

Lil boweezy apparently was a real nikka who bought real ice cuz my dude is broke :dead: