Bricksquad Chainz FAKE????

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
that charm with his face fake

That "fake" charm cost him more than triple the average american salary though :rudy:

AxXgsSbCEAEQlP2.jpg:large

Ross be rockin grade A shyt bruh.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

Cant front If I was a rapper. I would make myself a iced out Super Mario Mushroom. On some swag shyt.

super-mario-mushroom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
diamonds are for women and fakkits. Any man will make himself look weak wearing rocks, real or fake. The fruit colored bullshyt is obviously worse but still.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
but what the fukk is going on here...i been following west side daddy no homo for a minute now ...but what is this blatant disrespect to the squad????????

real talk, i been fukkin wit the squad since day 1 but unlike the rest of them nikkkas smurf know bsm aint even a REAL Label. waka lettin his mom run the shyt, he probably dont even know wtf is going on.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah i read his twitter page dating back to July 3rd....smurf was arguin with YG Hootie and Hootie was saying smurf didn't want to fight Waka in Las Vegas on the 4th

Smurf was going on tho...saying how the squad is fake and them nikkas ain't getting no money

he said every BSM member's neck turned green rockin them chainz :dead:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
how you think you see all those underground regional artists all the sudden have all these diamonds and chains on and not think its not real. Most of the stuff they rock if it was real would be 200k-300k pieces of jewels. Keep getting caught up in the illusion of leased cars and fake jewels.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's part of the uniform. If I was a rapper, aint no way in hell I would buy real jewelry. It doesn't make sense economically. Most naive fans will assume it's real anyway. If I was a gangster rapper, I would have a shytload of fake jewelry, and I don't even like jewelry. Soon as they turn off the cameras, I'm taking that shyt off.

actually it would make better sense because for one you can only you your gold or platinum for cash just in case you fall on hard times or need to use it with fake jewels you try to pawn or sell it and all you would get is the :beli: look.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina

This is the best example of lab made diamonds that are still expensive..it's not like rockin fela market shyt but there is a clear difference between those and this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geLimQXvbCA"]Floyd Money Mayweather Showing Off His Jewelry & All His Championship Belts. Ballin!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JUELZ SANTANA FLEXIN MILLIONS IN JEWELRY - YouTube

GUCCI MANE FLEXIN 2,000,000 WORTH OF JEWELRY - YouTube

This is the best example of lab made diamonds that are still expensive..it's not like rockin fela market shyt but there is a clear difference between those and this...

Birdman buys $1,500,000.00+ Watch - YouTube

Floyd Money Mayweather Showing Off His Jewelry & All His Championship Belts. Ballin!!! - YouTube

still though you might as well get a bedazzler and go to work. I never understood dudes that rocked knockoff stuff.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas fake chains cost more then the houses and apt complexes a lot of us live in tho lol....and I don't know if its becuz its actually worth it or the rapper is just willing to pay the jewelers ridiculous prices just so they can feel like they got sumthin actually worth sumthing on they neck...overpay just so they can tell everybody they got 100K on they neck bcuz it sounds cooler then sayiin u got 100K in your bank account:laff:...but its just show pieces anyway,doubt nikkas wear it round on a daily basis,remember Fab sayin sumthin to that effect that the cars and jewelry is for the image and no regular normal person operates like that...

Anybody ever been in a jewlery store know that's fake...I remember savin up all summer tryna buy a chain only to have to settle for ol regular azz chain that didn't go past my nipples...cuz the sit that's nice for a local dboy costin 5,000 and up in this is the middle of the mall jewlery places

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey
smurf poppin that shyt cause he got the boot he was rocking the shyt out that bsm chain not that long ago p*ssy nikka should have took that fade