Bricksquad Chainz FAKE????

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
Gaudy anyway - so gaudy.

Speakin of 50 though. In the Bling Bling book he says he has a fake duplicate made of all his chains and rocks them a lot. He says some shyt like "don't get it twisted though, I'll still kill you for the fake."

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
They ain't lyin...shyt is fake my g...I don't know why a nikka don't just rock a nice Cuban link Gold chain and bracelet...nice gold watch..shyt is fresh and simple...look at Curren$y..

currensy-spitta-andretti-gold-miami-cuban-link-bracelet-necklace-chain-612x365.jpeg

currensy-spitta-andretti-rolex-gold-ring-460x460.jpg

Realer than and more valuable than MOST of these mainstream rappers jewelry...

Most rappers have switched over to gold the past couple of years anyway. Instead of the big diamond shyts you'll see Jeezy,2 Chainz,Big Sean,Kanye and some more nikkas rock the vintage gold pieces and gold rollies.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
its pretty easy to spot fake jewels, nikkas rocking around with big ass teddy bear charms covered in yellow diamonds or whoever has a chain that has some random off brand color like purple or green than its probably fake.

u dont see diddy or birdman or even ross or jeezy with none of those fake ass jewels there jewelry is usually gold and nothing else but gold.

i blame busta for starting this epidemic

busta.jpg

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
The diamond itself is the correct compound. When they create it in the lab they speed up the process but it is still a diamond.

Ummm yeah. Is it lost on you people that since it doesn't occur naturally over billions of years underground it's not as valuable?

Cosign Kermit, and it also kills me the way they sound so cheap and hollow when they're knocking up against shlt. Jingling and shlt. So lame. People in the know now are rocking vintage gold, but they're even making that wack.

Hip-hop chews up styles and spits them out. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jewelry been worn by men since ancient times..fukk is u talkin bout?...

ancient men used to wipe their ass with their hands, too. shyt is tacky and lame. it's a real good to way to spot a c00n. i will say that much. nikkas wearing chains.

:snoop:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Ummm yeah. Is it lost on you people that since it doesn't occur naturally over billions of years underground it's not as valuable?

Cosign Kermit, and it also kills me the way they sound so cheap and hollow when they're knocking up against shlt. Jingling and shlt. So lame. People in the know now are rocking vintage gold, but they're even making that wack.

Hip-hop chews up styles and spits them out. :yeshrug:

I didn't make any mention on the value. I said that it is still considered a real diamond. The US government has certified them as legit diamonds. That is it.

Anything that takes more time to make is going to be worth more. That doesn't make everything else 'fake' is that lost on you?

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
its pretty easy to spot fake jewels, nikkas rocking around with big ass teddy bear charms covered in yellow diamonds or whoever has a chain that has some random off brand color like purple or green than its probably fake.

u dont see diddy or birdman or even ross or jeezy with none of those fake ass jewels there jewelry is usually gold and nothing else but gold.

i blame busta for starting this epidemic

busta.jpg

pharrell-chains.jpg

I think Pharell was the first one to do the big multi-colored shyts..but all his stones were legit.

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
I didn't make any mention on the value. I said that it is still considered a real diamond. The US government has certified them as legit diamonds. That is it.

Anything that takes more time to make is going to be worth more. That doesn't make everything else 'fake' is that lost on you?

Umm yeah I thought I was agreeing with you, but making the distinction about the respective values *for other posters. :beli: