Bricksquad Chainz FAKE????

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why buy them shyts in this day and age? what real value do they have? i'd probably lose respect if they were real :ld:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
aint sayin they suppose to be real

but why walk around with fugaze jewlerly

ross never wear his fake shyt around diddy respect to him

but the whole rap game rockin playdoe chainz and mossanite

lol at them youtube videos

breitlings are trash now too

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
aint sayin they suppose to be real

but why walk around with fugaze jewlerly

ross never wear his fake shyt around diddy respect to him

but the whole rap game rockin playdoe chainz and mossanite

lol at them youtube videos

breitlings are trash now too

It's part of the uniform. If I was a rapper, aint no way in hell I would buy real jewelry. It doesn't make sense economically. Most naive fans will assume it's real anyway. If I was a gangster rapper, I would have a shytload of fake jewelry, and I don't even like jewelry. Soon as they turn off the cameras, I'm taking that shyt off.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
His gold vintage chains are but the diamond chains he was rockin before he blew up were the lab joints. Boosie's were the same thing..you gotta think about it..if those huge ass pieces and chains were actual out the ground diamonds they would cost MILLIONS. Baby/Diddy have chains alone that cost 2 mil and they're nowhere near as big.

Breitling W/ Lab Made Diamonds Matching Ring And Studs. JacobTheLabJeweler. - YouTube

June 2012 SPECIAL $550 Lab Made #2 COMBO READ DESCRIPTION - YouTube

baby and a couple other artist jewelery come from emmitt the jeweler in houston...

Get Right

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most rappers not on that 50,Diddy,Jay,Birdman,Wayne,Ye level of money are rockin moisinites/lab made diamonds nothin new here.

This.

Think about he value all these rappers jewelry would be if it was genuine.

It doesn't add up.

We're talking millions.

Rappers are on some fake it til you make it.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Music videos, tv shows(like CRIBS, etc.) and such got yall cats fooled. A lot of these rappers live much more modest than one would think. The fake jewels, renting cars for videos/public appearances, etc....unless they're filthy fukking rich superstars or music moguls, it's all an act. The industry could take a bum off the street and make him look like a multi-millionaire for a day.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
What's funny is trying to get on a guy for wearing lab shyt when that still costs more than anything most people on here have bought all year

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His gold vintage chains are but the diamond chains he was rockin before he blew up were the lab joints. Boosie's were the same thing..you gotta think about it..if those huge ass pieces and chains were actual out the ground diamonds they would cost MILLIONS. Baby/Diddy have chains alone that cost 2 mil and they're nowhere near as big.

Breitling W/ Lab Made Diamonds Matching Ring And Studs. JacobTheLabJeweler. - YouTube

June 2012 SPECIAL $550 Lab Made #2 COMBO READ DESCRIPTION - YouTube
:ooh: gonna get my money up so i can shine on dez hoes next summer:wtb:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but what the fukk is going on here...i been following west side daddy no homo for a minute now ...but what is this blatant disrespect to the squad????????

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:beli:it sounds like you guys are mad that they are making money, talking about their chains are fake :usure:

They ain't lyin...shyt is fake my g...I don't know why a nikka don't just rock a nice Cuban link Gold chain and bracelet...nice gold watch..shyt is fresh and simple...look at Curren$y..

currensy-spitta-andretti-gold-miami-cuban-link-bracelet-necklace-chain-612x365.jpeg

currensy-spitta-andretti-rolex-gold-ring-460x460.jpg

Realer than and more valuable than MOST of these mainstream rappers jewelry...