"BRICK CITY" THE OFFICIAL NEWARK DISCUSSION THREAD

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
greyhound station in Newark or at Port Authority(nyc)?

I love many things about Newark, but the thing I will always hate is that you have to put that mask/ game face on when you go through certain areas.

Newark..port authority is nothing...you think with all the newark police that was strolling they'd be enforcing no soliciting....the bum that almost caught hands was somebody that saw me on the opposite street with my bookbag and wheel luggage on my way to the light rail to head to newark penn...dude asked for change...i told him i only had 15 cents on me which was the truth...i spent all my cash on hand the previous night...and then he followed me talking about he didnt eat for 2 days which i didnt believe for a sec..then i told him i was sorry but i had to catch this train...he was like its not coming..i told him it will come..then he was like where are you going>? i told him the wrong station and he was like me too :beli:...he kept following me.then he was like theres a store right there..so i told him youre hungry right? i can buy about 5 bucks worth of food...then he was like what about the atm? im like man listen you said you were hungry...do you want food? :gucci: if not then go somewhere :camby:..he was pissing me off...he was like "ah man" and walked away at the point...didnt want food lol..and didnt need to go anywhere on the light rail either lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
speaking of light rail...the light rail stations themselves are trash..but the actual light rail was clean as fukk and efficient...i was surprised in comparison to boston's which is just getting worse and worse these days..random thing lol

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Renderings Revealed as 61-Story Tower at 900 Broad Street Approved, in Newark - New York YIMBY

900-Broad-Street-777x932.jpg

Crazy man at all these development projects in Downtown Newark. Never thought I would see all these new buildings this quickly.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Man I been knowing about this water problem. NJIT raised this issue 5 years ago when I attended

• Dap
Reactions: Dip