*Briahna Joy Gray* looking mad grifterish

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What she leaves out is that Republican electoral strategies don't actually reflect any attempt to grow their Latin voter base.
she said this too. I can’t remember the quote but she mentioned that the GOP should make better inroads with Hispanic voters because they are receptive, but they don’t. Its mentioned at the end too.

And I don’t think this video Segment was calling out Republicans as much as expoing Carlson and how to attack him.

But I feel you, I just think the “she agrees with Tucker” comments from blue wave Twitter were basically what conservative Twitter does with the cognitive dissonance.

And like it’s been said, Citations Needed did this a lot better and not for a half conservative audience.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who viciously attacks the squad, but provides cover for Tucker Carlson is too far gone.

The Jimmy Dore “leftists” have gone full retard. They worked themselves into a shoot to borrow a Wrassling term. They have become the opps. Treat them as such.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I know what I heard breh. I’m also not playing semantic games. There shouldn’t even be any doubt about her stance on a ghoul like Tucker Carlson.
She never gave Tucker coverage.

Social media is dangerous as fukk. She spent 17 minutes shytting on him and his positions and a lot of people on social media decided to miscontextualize her comment because they don’t personally like her. It’s not even a semantic game, she was very clear in saying dude is a piece of shyt, repeatedly.

MAGA Taylor Greene outflanking the squad to the left shoulda pissed more people off, but this type of social media person don’t like the squad either. :lol:

This intentional misunderstanding is why Tucker Carlson don’t lose.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Social media is dangerous as fukk. She spent 17 minutes shytting on him and his positions and a lot of people on social media decided to miscontextualize her comment because they don’t personally like her. It’s not even a semantic game, she was very clear in saying dude is a piece of shyt, repeatedly.

MAGA Taylor Greene outflanking the squad to the left shoulda pissed more people off, but this type of social media person don’t like the squad either. :lol:

I listened to the whole thing twice. She plays semantic games to provide cover for Tucker and then goes on to attack the Dems for right wing racist ideas like replacement theor. Like I said, the Jimmy Dore left has gone full retard. They have let themselves be consumed by hate and anger for the moderate Dems, that they are giving free passes to right wing ghouls.

Jimmy and Bri’s audience is trending more right and thus why she is twisting herself into a pretzel to provide cover for Tucker and then immediately pivoting to attacking Dems for racism on the right.

Y’all trying to run game on us like we dumb and can’t see what’s clearly right in front of us.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
she said this too. I can’t remember the quote but she mentioned that the GOP should make better inroads with Hispanic voters because they are receptive, but they don’t. Its mentioned at the end too.

And I don’t think this video Segment was calling out Republicans as much as expoing Carlson and how to attack him.

But I feel you, I just think the “she agrees with Tucker” comments from blue wave Twitter were basically what conservative Twitter does with the cognitive dissonance.

And like it’s been said, Citations Needed did this a lot better and not for a half conservative audience.

Listen to how the conservative host responds to her at the end. "The GOP can win with immigrants, it's doing it" Bri "It's doing it."

Why change paths from a strategy that's currently working in both the "progressive" and the conservative views? I think we could pick and choose lines out of a 15 minute piece, but the last two minutes where Kim Iversen and white version of Sagar completely diffuse anything of value that was said while she nods approvingly is what taints any defense of this to me. Those are the supposed audience she'd be trying to swing the opposite way and I just don't see this as effective or valuable to anyone but her own clicks and interest from that demographic.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
She plays semantic games to provide cover for Tucker
When? she said liberals have a hard time saying dude is racist because he never says a race in his comments. The thing is, he doesn’t. He always talks about “we as Americans,“ while knowing his comments are only for whites who watch his show.

You can find radio clips of him saying other shyt, but going on his TV appearances, she is right.
then goes on to attack the Dems for right wing racist ideas like replacement theor.
she criticized Dems for saying, “we will win when the demographics change so we don’t have to do anything for those communities.” Calling it the Dems own replacement theory is obviously stupid but that has been the Democratic approach which you and many others have criticized over the years.

I dont particularly care for her takes, but nothing about her is like Jimmy Dore who is openly courting white supremacist groups.

She does a better job explaining it in this discussion

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
, but the last two minutes where Kim Iversen and white version of Sagar completely diffuse anything of value that was said while she nods approvingly is what taints any defense of this to me. Those are the supposed audience she'd be trying to swing the opposite way and I just don't see this as effective or valuable to anyone but her own clicks and interest from that demographic.
I agree completely with this. It’s why I am critical of any progressive that goes on this show and plays this game with these people.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When? she said liberals have a hard time saying dude is racist because he never says a race in his comments. The thing is, he doesn’t. He always talks about “we as Americans,“ while knowing his comments are only for whites who watch his show.

You can find radio clips of him saying other shyt, but going on his TV appearances, she is right.

she criticized Dems for saying, “we will win when the demographics change so we don’t have to do anything for those communities.” Calling it the Dems own replacement theory is obviously stupid but that has been the Democratic approach which you and many others have criticized over the years.

I dont particularly care for her takes, but nothing about her is like Jimmy Dore who is openly courting white supremacist groups.

She does a better job explaining it in this discussion

She’s playing semantic games to avoid calling him out and to avoid offending the right wingers who listen to her bash Democrats.

Why even make the point that Tucker doesn’t use explicit racist language? The GOP learned in the 70s to hide their racism behind language like State Rights, Silent Majority, School Busing etc. Trump made their racism more explicit, but there is no need for her to even make that point.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I listened to the whole thing twice. She plays semantic games to provide cover for Tucker and then goes on to attack the Dems for right wing racist ideas like replacement theor.

I listened twice as well and kinda feel the same way tbh. Even if the intent was to paint Tucker as pushing a bad theory, her reflections on Democrats' rhetoric and inaction for Immigrants can easily be construed as cover. Tucker wouldn't be convincing if the Dems' own thought-leaders weren't saying things about demographic change being advantageous toward them.

Her continual stumbling upon terrible strategies that hurt the Dems' far more than they do any damage to the GOP has me side-eyeing more and more. Because no theory of change should involve weakening the Dems more than the GOP unless it's open accelerationism which I vehemently disagree with.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
e’s playing semantic games to avoid calling him out
She calls him out the entire segment.

The best example is his use of “legacy americans” and then she mentions that she is ADOS and Tucker doesn’t consider people like her as part of that “legacy.”
Why even make the point that Tucker doesn’t use explicit racist language?
Because saying he is racist doesn’t stick and he keeps gaining more popularity and influence by rightfully saying “I don’t say racist things.” He plays the victim game.

that’s why it’s more important to point out that he is part of the elite he critiques.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

If it was very clear then Robbie wouldn’t have came to the conclusion that he did. You’re just being contrarian per usual

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She calls him out the entire segment.

The best example is his use of “legacy americans” and then she mentions that she is ADOS and Tucker doesn’t consider people like her as part of that “legacy.”

Because saying he is racist doesn’t stick and he keeps gaining more popularity and influence by rightfully saying “I don’t say racist things.” He plays the victim game.

that’s why it’s more important to point out that he is part of the elite he critiques.
This is a waste of time and she's not qualified to do it. Thats why she has to make this meandering too-cute-by-half attempt instead of just saying what she wants and prefers

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Wish i could @ but mastermind you're wrong here my brotha, she was clearly providing a supportive argument in the defense of tucker. Like robbie said, she's trying to avoid offending the right wingers that support her show