*Briahna Joy Gray* looking mad grifterish

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I give her credit. She really has perfected the grift into a solid gig. You can see on here we even got people stanning her no matter what on some lebron James stan shyt. The new era of grift is truly a sight to behold.
What’s crazy is that I’ve interacted with her before because we come from similar professional backgrounds and I didn’t expect this dumbass pivot. She argues for the sake of arguing. And she acts like we are all dumb. I have no idea who her core is but it isn’t anyone I would want to be down with.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What’s crazy is that I’ve interacted with her before because we come from similar professional backgrounds and I didn’t expect this dumbass pivot. She argues for the sake of arguing. And she acts like we are all dumb. I have no idea who her core is but it isn’t anyone I would want to be down with.

Like I said earlier I think she just says outrageous shyt to troll white liberal males.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What is incorrect about that statement?

Black folks who want a Black agenda say the same thing. She is just saying it from a Progressive/Left perspective and I've had deep disagreements with BJG.
because its not how politics works. no one gets everything they want.