*Briahna Joy Gray* looking mad grifterish

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If it was very clear then Robbie wouldn’t have came to the conclusion that he did. You’re just being contrarian per usual
You are a right winger who is afraid to admit it
Wish i could @ but mastermind you're wrong here my brotha, she was clearly providing a supportive argument in the defense of tucker. Like robbie said, she's trying to avoid offending the right wingers that support her show
I really didn’t see it that way at all, but I am tired of defending someone I don’t particularly care for.

Like I said before, the Citations Needed episode this week was a much better explanation that of this than what she provided and I encourage people to listen to that.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I listened to the whole thing twice. She plays semantic games to provide cover for Tucker and then goes on to attack the Dems for right wing racist ideas like replacement theor. Like I said, the Jimmy Dore left has gone full retard. They have let themselves be consumed by hate and anger for the moderate Dems, that they are giving free passes to right wing ghouls.

Jimmy and Bri’s audience is trending more right and thus why she is twisting herself into a pretzel to provide cover for Tucker and then immediately pivoting to attacking Dems for racism on the right.

Y’all trying to run game on us like we dumb and can’t see what’s clearly right in front of us.
Same thing happens in here. You can admit the dems are trash and still recognize who the actual threat to your existence is, and proceed accordingly.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Heres whats so funny.

Check out her little own stream: Episode 53 - Replacement Theory: A White Cultural Problem? | The DEBRIEF With Briahna Joy Gray

On her own little stream with call ins, she's trying to act like she's some uber militant infiltrating :dead:

its so transparent that she's in over her head and she thinks she can avoid being used as a pawn while still admitting that she's frankly, trolling to try and covert right wingers.

On one hand she'll talk about all the racism she's overcome, then she'll downplay it just to weasel her way in with people.

She's a fukking idiot and its going to backfire on her. She knows she's full of shyt and gaslighting anyone who calls her out.

Who cares if Tucker uses "race neutral" language. Thats the entire point of why Tucker dresses up his bullshyt. He's not confusing those unaware to Tucker. They're all in on the act. No one here is stupid. ...unless she thinks white supremacists are just unenlightened idiots.

Its like no one has agency in her mind. She can't accept that black voters dont like taking risk on ANTI-democrat independents like Bernie with no tangible or realistic upside and then she can't accept that the same fact that WHITE PEOPLE HEAR HER, AND REJECT HER.

Plus, this is who we're talking about....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
See, this is the shyt I'm talking about. She flirts with these right wing trolls, then looks silly as fukk when she has to admit that these people are completely bad faith and not worth engaging in on their terms.

She aint got any of that wit or crafty bullshyt.

All that fancy shyt backfired when you're dealing with an ACTUAL white supremacist

Then, this goofy broad ends up agreeing with Kirk on attacking white liberals! :mindblown:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I listened to the whole thing twice. She plays semantic games to provide cover for Tucker and then goes on to attack the Dems for right wing racist ideas like replacement theor. Like I said, the Jimmy Dore left has gone full retard. They have let themselves be consumed by hate and anger for the moderate Dems, that they are giving free passes to right wing ghouls.

Jimmy and Bri’s audience is trending more right and thus why she is twisting herself into a pretzel to provide cover for Tucker and then immediately pivoting to attacking Dems for racism on the right.

Y’all trying to run game on us like we dumb and can’t see what’s clearly right in front of us.
Bingo.

When your entire politics are "own the libs" then don't be surprised when you have to engage with actual white supremacists.

Only on the contrarian/anti/alt-Left do you see this sort of pursuit of perfection because they don't care about actual political reality

Daps
Wait, Bree Newsome and brihana joy gray aren’t the same person.

Bri isn’t a grifter YET but she’s a complete moron but I’m sure she’ll sellout like greenwald, Taibbi etc soon enough. I can completely understand why you’d think she’s a grifter tho

You had me super confused, but yeah most progressives stopped taking her seriously a min ago
Called it

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Who cares if Tucker uses "race neutral" language. Thats the entire point of why Tucker dresses up his bullshyt. He's not confusing those unaware to Tucker. They're all in on the act. No one here is stupid. ...unless she thinks white supremacists are just unenlightened idiots.
She believes she's smarter than everyone else. She has great credentials. But that doesn't mean she's relatable.
See, this is the shyt I'm talking about. She flirts with these right wing trolls, then looks silly as fukk when she has to admit that these people are completely bad faith and not worth engaging in on their terms.
Much of what she does is purely academic. She enjoys discussing things that won't affect her.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She believes she's smarter than everyone else. She has great credentials. But that doesn't mean she's relatable.

Much of what she does is purely academic. She enjoys discussing things that won't affect her.
she's lowkey not different most of the "content" Leftists who are online posters but can't knock on doors for shyt.

thats the same shyt YouTube "destiny" called out about them and they all flipped their shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dead:

Screen-Shot-2022-05-22-at-12-54-06-PM.png

@ColdSlither @wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @Pressure @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214 @DrDealgood @Red Shield