Bret Hart shytting on modern wrestling once again: says if you gotta do 1000 chops in a match, you're a trash wrestler.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I didn't say that you were wrong, either. My point was that Bret's statement was 99.99% accurate, and throwing out the .01% inaccuracy could've been saved for another time. That's all.
Another time? Dude it's not that serious. What time would it have been appropriate other then when he mentioned it and I could actually proved it happened. No other time than the present.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Bret's stance has always been make it LOOK real. If it actually IS real, you aren't doing your job.
Chops are as real as it gets, more so than punches and kicks. But the b*stardization of them in recent times have overshadowed why guys threw chops in the first place. Because it was a rule you couldn't throw a closed fist in wrestling. This I feel was Bret's point.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Chops are as real as it gets, more so than punches and kicks. But the b*stardization of them in recent times have overshadowed why guys threw chops in the first place. Because it was a rule you couldn't throw a closed fist in wrestling. This I feel was Bret's point.
Those rapid fire chops that guys like Eddie Kingston does are one of the dumbest fukking things I've seen in wrestling. It couldn't look more ridiculous if he tried.

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
Youknow GIF - Youknow You GIFs
I hadn't even thought of the meme, but was coming in here today he isn't wrong.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Those rapid fire chops that guys like Eddie Kingston does are one of the dumbest fukking things I've seen in wrestling. It couldn't look more ridiculous if he tried.
The only thing worse than Kingston's rapid chops is that his opponent usually acts like those weak chops hurt more than a Mike Tyson uppercut.
:francis:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The only thing worse than Kingston's rapid chops is that his opponent usually acts like those chops hurt more than a Mike Tyson uppercut.
:francis:
Dragunov does them, Trick took some at VD but Trick went down in the corner after like 3, so it didn't look stupid as when Cesaro stood in the corner and took like 50 from Eddie. Shyt was :scust: and why I didn't need to mention names earlier because we all know who the offenders are.