Bret Hart shytting on modern wrestling once again: says if you gotta do 1000 chops in a match, you're a trash wrestler.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Bret's stance has always been make it LOOK real. If it actually IS real, you aren't doing your job.
8DdIXCq.gif

The shot at Goldberg.

:mjgrin:

I just love how this man has devoted his life to shytting on Goldberg
bP6lBaA.png

And don’t walk around barking, gloating, celebrating, or talking shyt when you’re opponent is on the ground if you want realistic looking ass kicking. In a real fight, if you have your opponent on the ground, you keep fighting, not just hanging around waiting for him to get back up.
You aint never seen a hood fight :russ:

I done seen nikkaz do their own commentary while handing out hands

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
“And when these guys dive over the top rope onto the 20 wrestlers on the floor - they’ve gotta stop doing that. It’s just not real...”

“PROGRESS” Wrestling :skip:

God, I'm so sick of these damn spots :childplease:

As much as I loved the Hardy Boys vs Edge & Christian vs Dudley Boys feud growing up, they no doubt collectively influenced ALOT of these modern dudes to become spot monkeys. Lazy ones at that.

When there was an over the top rope spot to the outside back during those days, there was usually one person, no more than two people ready to take the bump.

Not only that, but they emphasized timing to make sure that they got there right at the very last second to make look believable.

All this huddling up like cheerleaders shyt kills the immersion that pro wrestling is SUPPOSED to have :hhh: