Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's funny that you say that living in Canada. I go up to Canada and be thinking y'all have some of the coolest most down to earth women on the planet.

the home of ashleymadison.com
the home of some of the worst family law rules for men in the entire world
the home of pof.com

nah breh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thats nice. I said the same thing in my initial post. I am talking about the psychology of athletes. Youre still avoiding the question about why white men see it fit to stick with their women when they reach this level of success but black men don't. Of all white athletes you gave me one example of an American born white man who saw it fit to wife a sistah. Meanwhile we have droves of our men marrying their women. This is clearly deeper than preference, characteristics, and the morals you are alluding to. I am just asking you to address that point. Too many people in this thread, again not pointing the finger, are willfully being obtuse about the real issue here. Why don't our black athletes take pride in marrying their own like white athletes? It sends an ugly message to young men that success means departing from the people who were around when you weren't successful.

i did
nick-collison-wife-Robbie-Harriford.png

nick collison

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Pride? White athletes don't walk around giving each other high fives because they married a white woman. Here's how it goes for athletes:

1. Marry a girl you met before you got big aka your high school sweatheart - Best example: Bron
2. Marry someone famous after you get big - Best example: Grant HIll
3. Marry someone regular broad that's in your circle - The majority.

Y'all have been pontificating about this for a while in this thread when it's quite simple and applies to ANY black male or female that's in a higher place economically or socially. As you climb there's fewer black people around you male or female. I went to Berkeley, the total black population at the entire school was 3-4%, most of them were male athletes, the females that weren't bat shyt crazy are usually wifed up pretty quick. What was left were crazy broads and ain't no one dating someone crazy just because she's black. I imagine it's the same for most other athletes or just cats in higher places on here. It's either date the crazy ones, steal a broad from some other cat, or date a non-black chick. It ain't about pride. It's about options. If I'm a millionaire I'm not marrying a secretary because she's black and cute.

Breh pride is unspoken. The fact that white athletes are not marrying outside of their race is the point. :what: there are more black women with post graduate degrees and working in corporate settings than black men so what are you saying? There is indisputable evidence confirming this. If anything black women have less options as they climb the ladder than black men. Again, most of these athletes are not even marrying white women of a higher social class, many times it's lower. Case in point, this woman already has a child. OJ married a bartender. Don't act as if these white women are doctors, litigators, etc. Lol at that garbage ass excuse. Bb Bb uu tt black women aren't around. It's about options breh. Lol stop it.:camby:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
i did
nick-collison-wife-Robbie-Harriford.png

nick collison

Youre coming with one example vs how many quantifiable examples on the other side? That's the exception. Again why do white athletes with the exception of one AMERICAN born player marry their own while black athletes are involved in far more interracial relationships?

Youre still avoiding the question about why white men see it fit to stick with their women when they reach this level of success but black men don't. Of all white athletes you gave me one example of an American born white man who saw it fit to wife a sistah. Meanwhile we have droves of our men marrying their women. This is clearly deeper than preference, characteristics, and the morals you are alluding to. I am just asking you to address that point. Too many people in this thread, again not pointing the finger, are willfully being obtuse about the real issue here. Why don't our black athletes take pride in marrying their own like white athletes? It sends an ugly message to young men that success means departing from the people who were around when you weren't successful.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Breh pride is unspoken. The fact that white athletes are not marrying outside of their race is the point. :what: there are more black women with post graduate degrees and working in corporate settings than black men so what are you saying? There is indisputable evidence confirming this. If anything black women have less options as they climb the ladder than black men. Again, most of these athletes are not even marrying white women of a higher social class, many times it's lower. Case in point, this woman already has a child. OJ married a bartender. Don't act as if these white women are doctors, litigators, etc. Lol at that garbage ass excuse. Bb Bb uu tt black women aren't around. It's about options breh. Lol stop it.:camby:

Wanna know how I know you didn't read anything I typed? I'm gonna go ahead and bold and underline some shyt to help you out.

1. Marry a girl you met before you got big aka your high school sweatheart - Best example: Bron
2. Marry someone famous after you get big - Best example: Grant HIll
3. Marry someone regular broad that's in your circle - The majority.

Y'all have been pontificating about this for a while in this thread when it's quite simple and applies to ANY black male or female that's in a higher place economically or socially. As you climb there's fewer black people around you male or female. I went to Berkeley, the total black population at the entire school was 3-4%, most of them were male athletes, the females that weren't bat shyt crazy are usually wifed up pretty quick. What was left were crazy broads and ain't no one dating someone crazy just because she's black. I imagine it's the same for most other athletes or just cats in higher places on here. It's either date the crazy ones, steal a broad from some other cat, or date a non-black chick. It ain't about pride. It's about options. If I'm a millionaire I'm not marrying a secretary because she's black and cute.

You took all of what I said and condensed it into some nonsense for you to argue about and post some smilies. NOT ONCE did I say it was an exclusive condition to black males. The same thing happens to females as well. It is about options. Do you want to know where OJ met Nicole Simpson? At a night club on Rodeo Drive. It wasn't at some fukking Applebee's bartender. Nicole Simpson was clearing 200K easily, but you over there pretending like she's serving beer at a dive bar. She was in his social circle.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Wanna know how I know you didn't read anything I typed? I'm gonna go ahead and bold and underline some shyt to help you out.

You took all of what I said and condensed it into some nonsense for you to argue about and post some smilies. NOT ONCE did I say it was an exclusive condition to black males. The same thing happens to females as well. It is about options. Do you want to know where OJ met Nicole Simpson? At a night club on Rodeo Drive. It wasn't at some fukking Applebee's bartender. Nicole Simpson was clearing 200K easily, but you over there pretending like she's serving beer at a dive bar. She was in his social circle.

I read everything you wrote and responded accordingly. Your point is weak. I attended a university with similar demographics and equal academic prestige. (WFU) Not a valid excuse. As I stated in my initial post no other race of athlete men seek out partners of other races the way black men do. Now if u can answer the question I posed without coming up with some flimsy reasoning I'm here to listen. The reason I brought up the numbers game is because on a theoretic level black men have more choice than black women. Especially as one climbs the socioeconomic ladder. Therefore it makes very little sense for these athletes to seek out white women. Are university/corporate settings predominately white? Of course. That doesn't negate ones ability to choose. White athletes have no problem scooping up one of their women who does not qualify socially but is "trophy wife." Let me ask, if a white or chinese man has the choice between a "bat shyt crazy" one of their women or a black woman who is going home to meet mom dukes? We both know the answer to that. Statistics clearly detail the outcome. Why don't black athletes operate with the same mentality with black women?
Lol a bartender is a bartender breh. Lol so Nicole Simpson was clearing 200k in 80s/90s as a bartender? Let me clarify as well. If you read one of my earlier posts, I clearer state I would like to keep this discourse about athletes only.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
where do people get by on this black women are moral and righteous? they are just as slutty and are in the abortion clinic just as much

Superficial women of any race will do anything for a rich guy
But Black women have tip toe around it though because of the "black jezebel" stigma I'm sure. It's the same with black men not wanting to be the "threatening black man" and having to adjust to according by minces one words and second guessing ones actions.