Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
If you desire quality, be quality......Disrespecting the Nubian woman is when the problems begin (in KMT) and will end, as they are the original womb-man. The others are carbon copies, so there is nothing to this story.

michelle_obama3.jpg

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
I always feel bad for these dudes that have no experience with white women. They get to college and think these women are cream of the crop and elevate their status. A lot of these men fail to realize her promiscuity is a character trait. Since high school she's been vetted and prepped by adults to be everything the player needs her to be to ensure the team wins games. Wealthy white families don't want her with their kids, and teenage white players won't even claim her publicly, and she doesn't come from money so she's utilized in her community literally as one of the team's concubines for black players. Either she becomes a stripper, works at Hooters or a bar after high school, or if she's lucky she makes it to college only to start the process all over again. It becomes a profession, football or basketball colleges' athletic department works out deals with professors to keep her grades at passing as long as she's dating one of the players. Sadly she or her victim has any idea of these arrangements. They think they're actually socially accepted. After college it's the pros. Professional football and basketball wives and by this time the jaded ones realize what they actually are and make peace with the fact they have no soul. These brothers never stood a chance. He actually thinks it's "love".

Black women will keep you grounded. And don't get me wrong, a black woman is still most likely a thot too. But at least you're in it together because she's not controlled by an invisible hand, only her own greed and lack of options. Without any available options she will protect her "investment".

White women be like Megaman out here, after she defeats you she takes your powers and without skipping a beat she's running and gunning her way to the top boss whose stronger and more respected than you.

kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif_zps712e3e45.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
of course you should be attracted to your partner, however if you are marrying them based on only looks you will be in a world of shocked as looks are the first thing to go. I don't get caught up by looks anymore been there done that. Nikkaz see a dime and there like :shaq: how do i procure her, while to me it's :ehh:, is she going to enrich my life?

There have been times in my past that I put a extremely high value on a woman’s looks. If she had the exact same traits but was 200 lbs heavier, would I have put up with an iota of the emotional stress and discord brought on my life? Doubtful at that time.

But then I came to the realization in life to stop looking for the woman that will impress your friends or anyone in general, instead search for the one that can bring you peace and not disgruntlement, gloominess and drain your soul. Looks don’t last indefinitely, but eccentric and lethargic and entitled behaviours do. If you sanction beauty to put up a canopy over your thought process and overlook character and ethics, you will be in for discord in the future when those looks fade and you get fastened to a female, but that horrible persona still remains.
I agree with this just said that dudes out here acting like beauty means nothing is lying IMO. I need all that you wrote plus someone that looks good to me fukk what my boys talking about.

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
damn she wilded out for that, it's hard to trust these chicks, just move on breh didnt have to blow it up like that

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait so this broad has one, possibly 2 kids that aren't his and he still wifed her?

White Kids at that?!?!

So she getting banged out by Demarco Murray while he's sitting at home raising some white man's kids?

:mjlol:

Is this what I'm hearing?

Demarco Murray is digging out his wife while he at home like..

..with her white babies?

This nikka the help. :snoop:

AND They married, so if he divorces her, you KNOW she's going to try to get his ass for child support, including for the kid(s) that ain't his.

This is the L of the century. :russ:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wait so this broad has one, possibly 2 kids that aren't his and he still wifed her?

White Kids at that?!?!

So she getting banged out by Demarco Murray while he's sitting at home raising some white man's kids?

:mjlol:

Is this what I'm hearing?

Demarco Murray is digging out his wife while he at home like..

..with her white babies?

This nikka the help. :snoop:

AND They married, so if he divorces her, you KNOW she's going to try to get his ass for child support, including for the kid(s) that ain't his.

This is the L of the century. :russ:

B. Clay is my guy, but :wow: @ this.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I always feel bad for these dudes that have no experience with white women. They get to college and think these women are cream of the crop and elevate their status. A lot of these men fail to realize her promiscuity is a character trait. Since high school she's been vetted and prepped by adults to be everything the player needs her to be to ensure the team wins games. Wealthy white families don't want her with their kids, and teenage white players won't even claim her publicly, and she doesn't come from money so she's utilized in her community literally as one of the team's concubines for black players. Either she becomes a stripper, works at Hooters or a bar after high school, or if she's lucky she makes it to college only to start the process all over again. It becomes a profession, football or basketball colleges' athletic department works out deals with professors to keep her grades at passing as long as she's dating one of the players. Sadly she or her victim has any idea of these arrangements. They think they're actually socially accepted. After college it's the pros. Professional football and basketball wives and by this time the jaded ones realize what they actually are and make peace with the fact they have no soul. These brothers never stood a chance. He actually thinks it's "love".

Black women will keep you grounded. And don't get me wrong, a black woman is still most likely a thot too. But at least you're in it together because she's not controlled by an invisible hand, only her own greed and lack of options. Without any available options she will protect her "investment".

White women be like Megaman out here, after she defeats you she takes your powers and without skipping a beat she's running and gunning her way to the top boss whose stronger and more respected than you.

I agree partially with the bolded....but where you're way off-base is that alot of these white girls these dudes are with are NOT destined to be strippers or college drop outs etc.

Alot of these girls are wealthy "daddys girls" who would likely not date a regular college black dude on their own, nor would theier parents allow them to. But a starting OU football player, and I've said this on here before, is fine.

Particularly in Oklahoma they are nearly worshipped, in addition they will possibly make the NFL and allow the girl to live an even better lifestyle as well as her family to a degree.

Daps

:dead:

lawd have mercy.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch is a avg skinny white bytch caked up with makeup, white chicks are wack :camby:, thats why white men are taking asian chicks