Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
he's not really out of the league next year he will probably be on a practice squad.

Chris ROck said women can't go back in lifestyle, and she never had that "big time lifestyle" anyways as a single mother.

I have my phd in dealing with white women trust me

I caught you saying "women can't go back in lifestyle" a few times breh :mjpls:

I got a doctorate in Pawg studies too :mjpls:

If homie was a regular black guy in college, and that's how they met, I'd might feel differently. But homie was a star college athlete....and we know what sorts of white girls they attract :sas1: you even gotta be careful for black chicks in that position :sas1: You got hundreds of chicks choosing that wouldn't be caught dead with yo azz if you weren't on ESPN every weekend. Now he's in real life, he's not as big as he was in college, and suddenly his hoe is choosing. He probably thought she loved him too :to:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
choosing the wrong women to wife or marry can destroy your life, dudes just see a pretty face titties and ass and are :shaq:, regardless of how many kids, or how many dudes have ran through ol @CrimsonTider past is the past type brehs

Nikkaz need to wake up and realize that a large segment of women nowadays, crave attention, don't like stability, crave newer, bigger, more exciting things (grass is greener, hypergamy), do not communicate their feelings, will cheat and not reveal it to their partners and take a high interest in excitement and drama. Nikkaz just rush in like them nikkaz in sons of anarchy and get mowed down, gotta be patient :kony:, study and observe brehettes, know what to look out for and cut your ties when things you don't like popup.

This. Find a good woman first...If she's fine, consider yourself lucky. But all that shallow shyt should be when you're a single guy playing the field. You don't marry a broad cuz she's fine or the sex is great. You marry a woman who compliments you and whom you can build with financially and spiritually.

These dudes chasing and wifing scandalous women. They gon learn.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I caught you saying "women can't go back in lifestyle" a few times breh :mjpls:

I got a doctorate in Pawg studies too :mjpls:

If homie was a regular black guy in college, and that's how they met, I'd might feel differently. But homie was a star college athlete....and we know what sorts of white girls they attract :sas1: you even gotta be careful for black chicks in that position :sas1: You got hundreds of chicks choosing that wouldn't be caught dead with yo azz if you weren't on ESPN every weekend. Now he's in real life, he's not as big as he was in college, and suddenly his hoe is choosing. He probably thought she loved him too :to:

:ehh:

Genius

Banned
Daps
damn, black women lost tbh. all theses nigs going for white and latinas. LEL

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
This. Find a good woman first...If she's fine, consider yourself lucky. But all that shallow shyt should be when you're a single guy playing the field. You don't marry a broad cuz she's fine or the sex is great. You marry a woman who compliments you and whom you can build with financially and spiritually.

When you 18-22 you don't realize this breh

That sort of maturity doesn't kick in until you 25

75% of those girls are gone by then though :mjcry:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I think looks have to be part of it or else you might as well just marry the first ugly jawn that thinks you are way better than her since we know she going to be a good woman to you. fukk that looks have to be included but that don't mean she has to be the baddest of,the bad but gotta be decent looking. If,you not only are you doing yourself a disservice but potentially your future kids also lol

Genius

Banned
Daps
I'm not on that "fuk marriage shyt" but I'm definitely not on that "marry just to get married" ish either. Everyone's in some kind of rush to get married. Marrying broads they've known for less than a year and expect not to be cheated on:aicmon:. Not getting married until I've been with the broad a MINIMUM of 3 years. Things like that shouldn't be a rush decision. That's why I laugh at my homies who are planning on cuffing right after college :mjlol:. Simpletons :mjlol:
LOOOL, real

Genius

Banned
Daps
I think looks have to be part of it or else you might as well just marry the first ugly jawn that thinks you are way better than her since we know she going to be a good woman to you. fukk that looks have to be included but that don't mean she has to be the baddest of,the bad but gotta be decent looking. If,you not only are you doing yourself a disservice but potentially your future kids also lol
hello, im new here. How do I make a thread?

Genius

Banned
Daps
What an unfriendly forum, you rant about racists when you guys are extremely unhelpful to new members. SMH

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Woah woah woah. I never said dudes should marry ugly women. Physical attraction matters and it should. There are dudes who will fall for a broad just off her looks alone and that's a problem. Honestly, if you're trying to get married, you need a GOOD broad ahead of a dimepiece or sex fiend or money maker.