Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
choosing the wrong women to wife or marry can destroy your life, dudes just see a pretty face titties and ass and are :shaq:, regardless of how many kids, or how many dudes have ran through ol @CrimsonTider past is the past type brehs

Nikkaz need to wake up and realize that a large segment of women nowadays, crave attention, don't like stability, crave newer, bigger, more exciting things (grass is greener, hypergamy), do not communicate their feelings, will cheat and not reveal it to their partners and take a high interest in excitement and drama. Nikkaz just rush in like them nikkaz in sons of anarchy and get mowed down, gotta be patient :kony:, study and observe brehettes, know what to look out for and cut your ties when things you don't like popup.

:whew: :lawd: :salute:Done been through all that, you ain't neva lied.........

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Woah woah woah. I never said dudes should marry ugly women. Physical attraction matters and it should. There are dudes who will fall for a broad just off her looks alone and that's a problem. Honestly, if you're trying to get married, you need a GOOD broad ahead of a dimepiece or sex fiend or money maker.
Oh ok I understand more but outside of messing with a chick a work, volunteering, school, environments like that the physical is what your going to notice and fall for first. I do understand what your saying though I just think you fall for looks first and that just can't be all. If she unattractive to me I don't care that she a good woman cause its not working for me :russ: But I definitely agree looks can't be the only thing

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think looks have to be part of it or else you might as well just marry the first ugly jawn that thinks you are way better than her since we know she going to be a good woman to you. fukk that looks have to be included but that don't mean she has to be the baddest of,the bad but gotta be decent looking. If,you not only are you doing yourself a disservice but potentially your future kids also lol

of course you should be attracted to your partner, however if you are marrying them based on only looks you will be in a world of shocked as looks are the first thing to go. I don't get caught up by looks anymore been there done that. Nikkaz see a dime and there like :shaq: how do i procure her, while to me it's :ehh:, is she going to enrich my life?

There have been times in my past that I put a extremely high value on a woman’s looks. If she had the exact same traits but was 200 lbs heavier, would I have put up with an iota of the emotional stress and discord brought on my life? Doubtful at that time.

But then I came to the realization in life to stop looking for the woman that will impress your friends or anyone in general, instead search for the one that can bring you peace and not disgruntlement, gloominess and drain your soul. Looks don’t last indefinitely, but eccentric and lethargic and entitled behaviours do. If you sanction beauty to put up a canopy over your thought process and overlook character and ethics, you will be in for discord in the future when those looks fade and you get fastened to a female, but that horrible persona still remains.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If "your" girl is known for hanging around ball players and wears designer clothes anywhere she goes on campus then she really isn't "your" girl at all. That's a red flag. You don't try to wife up a bytch like that. You take it for what it is because by this time next month she gon be on to the next nikka.

You gotta learn to recognize these ho traits. Don't be a sucka.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i dont think hes a bum, i think he can play... and people put so much emphasis and physical attributes... and not enough on intangibles... im not saying hes a star player... but hes not tim tebow.

Nope. He's a bum.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
:damn:

Here she go:
BtATxD1CAAEu3I4.jpg

Johnny Football smashed too

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
If "your" girl is known for hanging around ball players and wears designer clothes anywhere she goes on campus then she really isn't "your" girl at all. That's a red flag. You don't try to wife up a bytch like that. You take it for what it is because by this time next month she gon be on to the next nikka.

You gotta learn to recognize these ho traits. Don't be a sucka.
Most nikkas recognize hoe traits, and then get to putting to much faith in that girl or hold on to a belief that they're special to her, or that you can change her. If she a hoe, let her go. Its always simple.