Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, nikka wifed up a hoe with two kids already.:mjlol:

So do I understand this right: Brennan is crying over a known ho with no real job, no education, fake ass titties and 2 baby daddies. The jokes write themselves. This guy is a clown for even getting involved. Somebody lock this thread up.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So do I understand this right: Brennan is crying over a known ho with no real job, no education, fake ass titties and 2 baby daddies. The jokes write themselves. This guy is a clown for even getting involved. Somebody lock this thread up.

the kids look pure white as well

:dahell: was dude doing

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Manziel off the field is a nikka i would kick it with. But the hype around him on the field is :scust: status.

i mean most the hype around him is dudes saying hes not an nfl qb... i wanna see him play.... who knows he could be our generations doug flutie.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
i mean most the hype around him is dudes saying hes not an nfl qb... i wanna see him play.... who knows he could be our generations doug flutie.
Im one of the ones who saying he isnt a NFL QB. But media people thought he was going to be the Browns savior. Nikka if it was for Mike Evans dude would be a bum.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh, you're such a simple minded, basic, passive aggressive new black/tom that it would be silly to actually engage in a discussion with you. Maybe it's the substandard schooling you received, or maybe you were just genetically predisposed to being stupid. :lupe:

Either way you're retarded as hell and I refuse to "enlighten" your dumb ass.
Didn't know Upenn or LSU were considered substandard in schooling thanks buddy. I guess you went to a better school :lupe:. As Ive spoke on here before both of my parents are lawyers and my dad is a judge but maybe your right I'm genetically predisposed to being stupid :leon:. Thanks again for the knowledge. You'd been better off saying you have NOOO fukking facts to back up shyt dude said and left it at that. Majority of these athletes have black wives and you no facts or anything outside of hearse to speak on. I at least looked for something at the bottom of,the post. Where are your stats/studies at or are you still hiding behind calling names :lupe:

a large percentage do

again sounds like you got a becky in the next room breh :sas2:
You like using stats where them receipts playboy. You can't in one thread claim most black men married to black women and the next its a large percentage married to white women. Smarten up Nas.

As far as the Becky I don't have one in the other room but even if I did nobody can make me switch up what I say. I could've sworn you used to mess with one so maybe you should use that:sas2: On yourself playboy.

http://www.empowermagazine.com/new-...rovides-new-hope-for-black-love-and-marriage/

This article is old but even it says 73% of athletes are married to black women so maybe I'm not the smartest but 73% seems like the majority albeit less than the norm. Still don't see how something that is 70%+ is an epidemic of nikkas running wild when 7 outta 10 are still with black women. Maybe y'all got the updated stats that say this now backwards since you know this is now so epidemic.

Last edited: