Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This nikka made up some stats and y'all nikkas co signing this shyt? Dude might as well be a poster on LSA saying all black dudes in the league got white wives. I never knew Lebron, KG, DWade, and so on ole lady's are all dark skin "cacs". That's some :mindblown: shyt right there. Thanks for the enlightenment :rudy: X :camby:. We gotta teach black dudes to stop the crabby like behavior esp acting like chicks worried who the next man fukking.

Nobody is worried about "who the next man is fukking"

You watched the video and still don't get it :wow:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nobody is worried about "who the next man is fukking"

You watched the video and still don't get it :wow:
Still don't get what? I ain't no fukking hater or a chick so what am I supposed to get from it? I think you are at least a hater (on this issue) and also a chick (if I'm not mistaken) So enlighten me outside of dude made of some emotional stats and I can't take cats making up shyt in a alleged serious discussion serious :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bcr2QTMIgAA1h4Y.jpg:large

Did this nikka marry a bytch that already had kids?
dahelljpark1-gif.4335

There's no way in hell that's his kid....right?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Still don't get what? I ain't no fukking hater or a chick so what am I supposed to get from it? I think you are at least a hater (on this issue) and also a chick (if I'm not mistaken) So enlighten me outside of dude made of some emotional stats and I can't take cats making up shyt in a alleged serious discussion serious :yeshrug:

Breh, you're such a simple minded, basic, passive aggressive new black/tom that it would be silly to actually engage in a discussion with you. Maybe it's the substandard schooling you received, or maybe you were just genetically predisposed to being stupid. :lupe:

Either way you're retarded as hell and I refuse to "enlighten" your dumb ass.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black women cheat just as much if not more...don't believe the hype lol

Yall preaching the wrong message. These rich nikkas shouldn't be marrying women of any race. Marriage doesn't benefit successful men in anyway! If she wanna get married, tell her keep it moving and find you a new one.

exactly This. yall stupid In here talking about which race will cheat less. all women cheat. I don't believe any man should get married these days no matter his financial status. you have much more to lose than gain. the laws will make sure the woman is taken care of.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
The same reason its none of everyones business how good his wife head game is, is the same reason he should keep infidelity issues personal.

Dont try to share personal info now that you know you being sharing her. Thats a bytch move.
:what: :dahell:

It's a 'bytch move' to trip fall and land on someone's dikk who is not involved in your marriage