Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Bex4wEqCIAAZ80d.jpg:large

DeMarco-Murray-Girlfriend-Heidi-Mueller-pic.jpg

:patrice:She has a "witchy" face, this is the best he can do? :scust:

Ls all around.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
:mjlol:
You're not supposed to marry these white chicks you meet in college just smash and dash:russ:

Exactly. Where dey do that at. That's the first thing they told us in high school and college. These C00ns lost.

I've seen some straight cornballs proudly holding hands with average white bishes that me and my boys have ran through, all I can do is :snoop:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From who? Everyone is laughing at him for even marrying a woman who most likely was a groupie to begin with.

maybe he just wants a hug

either way i think he did it to drag murrays name through the mud

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
maybe he just wants a hug

either way i think he did it to drag murrays name through the mud

As long as he didn't knock her out, no one really cares. :yeshrug:

NFL would rather have a wife get fukked than fukked up.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
No.

It's a bytch move because he's HURT. And that's why she cheated on him--he's one of those Jerry Maguire "you complete me" type husbands.

Women don't want that that. They want to be dominated. Pure and simple.

It's got nothing to do with Ray Rice being black and his white being black why she stayed by him, it's because she tested him and he slapped the piss out of her p*ssy. She knows he's an alpha male. She (biologically) doesn't need to look around the field and pick the next ape to fill her cooter up with spunk, she's got the one that can give her the most dominant, able to reproduce, offspring. Just like when we were walking around the plains 2 million years ago. Nothing has changed. Nothing.

About a half century ago, some closeted dykes hijacked the social justice movement, and turned it into womens lib. They spoke for ALL women. The reality is, the founders of that womens rights movement were just bull dykes, and they hated men regardless. But fast forward a few generations and you got straight women out here thinking they need to be "Ms. Independent". But worse than that, you got these guys feeding into that sh*t.

Women don't want that.
Deep down they WANT to be smacked. They want to be told what to do. They want to be controlled.

Now, if you got some woman who's confused about that, and thinks she wants to be Carrie on Sex in the City (read, any girl under the age of about 24), and you marry that? That's on you!

But if you're out here treating these women like equals? And then wondering why you can't find a girl to marry? That's on you.

Start treating these women like you would a bad toddler--youll have more marriage options than youll know what to do with. Marry 1, use the others for mistresses.

Clay's tweet doesn't change the fact Demarco got both of those women. Guarantee Demarco's wife stays with him too. She knows the game. She's wet as fukk right now reading about him taking some other guys wife and fukking her behind her back.

You young men need someone to put you on the game, I'm going to start charging for my time.

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

:dahell: You a sociopath breh

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
He should've taken that L silently & kept it moving, now the whole world knows.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Im one of the ones who saying he isnt a NFL QB. But media people thought he was going to be the Browns savior. Nikka if it was for Mike Evans dude would be a bum.

i dont think hes a bum, i think he can play... and people put so much emphasis and physical attributes... and not enough on intangibles... im not saying hes a star player... but hes not tim tebow.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
No.

It's a bytch move because he's HURT. And that's why she cheated on him--he's one of those Jerry Maguire "you complete me" type husbands.

Women don't want that that. They want to be dominated. Pure and simple.

It's got nothing to do with Ray Rice being black and his white being black why she stayed by him, it's because she tested him and he slapped the piss out of her p*ssy. She knows he's an alpha male. She (biologically) doesn't need to look around the field and pick the next ape to fill her cooter up with spunk, she's got the one that can give her the most dominant, able to reproduce, offspring. Just like when we were walking around the plains 2 million years ago. Nothing has changed. Nothing.

About a half century ago, some closeted dykes hijacked the social justice movement, and turned it into womens lib. They spoke for ALL women. The reality is, the founders of that womens rights movement were just bull dykes, and they hated men regardless. But fast forward a few generations and you got straight women out here thinking they need to be "Ms. Independent". But worse than that, you got these guys feeding into that sh*t.

Women don't want that.
Deep down they WANT to be smacked. They want to be told what to do. They want to be controlled.

Now, if you got some woman who's confused about that, and thinks she wants to be Carrie on Sex in the City (read, any girl under the age of about 24), and you marry that? That's on you!

But if you're out here treating these women like equals? And then wondering why you can't find a girl to marry? That's on you.

Start treating these women like you would a bad toddler--youll have more marriage options than youll know what to do with. Marry 1, use the others for mistresses.

Clay's tweet doesn't change the fact Demarco got both of those women. Guarantee Demarco's wife stays with him too. She knows the game. She's wet as fukk right now reading about him taking some other guys wife and fukking her behind her back.

You young men need someone to put you on the game, I'm going to start charging for my time.

stash-1-508a1ebb863af.gif