Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The athletes are public figure and set an example. That example should be black love, and when it is, people are influenced. When the opposite happens, people are influenced. We should hope the black love part happens. As for how black athletes spend their money, there are plenty of black athlete children in the NFL with intact black families and kids. All that aside, you should do you and stop whining about other people's opinions because you don't like them. Go play soccer in Senegal or whereever it is you're from

ehh, I don't think the average black due is looking for a black chick(or white chick, or asian, etc) just b/c an athlete on TV did so. If so, that relationship is doomed from jump.

Again, this whole thing comes down to circles. THe black athletes at HBCU's are dating black chicks mostly, the ones at major pre-dom white schools have been exposed to white people/women since they were in high school and many of them are likely to hang out w/ white chicks because they are the majority.

It's a numbers game.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ehh, I don't think the average black due is looking for a black chick(or white chick, or asian, etc) just b/c an athlete on TV did so. If so, that relationship is doomed from jump.

Again, this whole thing comes down to circles. THe black athletes at HBCU's are dating black chicks mostly, the ones at major pre-dom white schools have been exposed to white people/women since they were in high school and many of them are likely to hang out w/ white chicks because they are the majority.

It's a numbers game.

:duck:
there are more black women than black males at mostly every college across north america

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This nikka made up some stats and y'all nikkas co signing this shyt? Dude might as well be a poster on LSA saying all black dudes in the league got white wives. I never knew Lebron, KG, DWade, and so on ole lady's are all dark skin "cacs". That's some :mindblown: shyt right there. Thanks for the enlightenment :rudy: X :camby:. We gotta teach black dudes to stop the crabby like behavior esp acting like chicks worried who the next man fukking.

a large percentage do

again sounds like you got a becky in the next room breh :sas2:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:duck:
there are more black women than black males at mostly every college across north america

Dude, I went to OU, how you gonna tell me what it's like. :heh:

Yeah, there's black girls, but there's WAY MORE white girls. And some of them are damn near model level and driving nice cars

A man is just a man after so much.

Expect a 19-year old kid of an y race to turn down 5-6 girls who all want to be w/ him brehs

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Murray got caught up getting bomb Sex. I bet Ol girl is allowing him to have it any way he wants!

Once she's settled that will dry up and he will either bounce to the next one willing to do anything or he will have a child by her and be a victim of getting GOT.
Victim? Gtfoh, it's clear she's a golddigger, if that dumb nikka keeps banging her, dude knows very well she's keeping whatever starts growing in her guts...victim of getting got. Negro please, dude will have done it to himself and will be deserving of each and every of the 216 months he has to pay her for that kid

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude, I went to OU, how you gonna tell me what it's like. :heh:

Yeah, there's black girls, but there's WAY MORE white girls. And some of them are damn near model level and driving nice cars

A man is just a man after so much.

Expect a 19-year old kid of an y race to turn down 5-6 girls who all want to be w/ him brehs

All I said there is more black women at every university across north america than black males

is that false or not? :sas2:

what kind of brehettes were you dating in norman breh

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
DeMarco Murray baby momma was married when she got pregnant with him. :mjlol:

DeMarco could give a fukk about marriages lmao.

Demarco just keeping up with Cowboy tradition :salute:

Whats his wife gona do to him tho :patrice:

His wife was married to another man in 2011?

Glad it wasn't someone on our team. We don't need the locker room drama :blessed:

fukk Brennan Clay. DeMarco took yo bytch nikka :pacspit:

Bex4wEqCIAAZ80d.jpg:large

DeMarco-Murray-Girlfriend-Heidi-Mueller-pic.jpg