Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good for him. fukking c00n. That white slut was with you because you were a big man in college but guess what, you not shyt no more. So of course she gonna move on to the next man who doing things in the NFL. A lot of these college football players really think these cac hoes like them for them. :heh:
Real empathetic and compassionate, breh :laugh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The average black woman's ideal is a rich black man so anyone that is at or approaches that level is next level appreciated by them. This is why AP and Ray Rice's wives follow them around and talk kindly about them at all times. The average becky doesn't like nikkas much as black women do and mostly see a rich white man as the ultimate, so she appreciates a rich nikka less than a black woman would. This is why marriages like Tom Brady's and Brady Quinn's work out.
:ohhh::obama:

Must be why Jerruh's wife don't give a fukk....as long as she gets money to shop...because best believe dude has a stable 22 year old broads on the side,and how he can give up her seat in first class to someone else :russ:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

1. marriage in the west is only beneficial for women and children,

2. the onyl people fighting for marriage is homosexuals

3. :umad: fakkit
straight men do not care if other men get married or not. open that door son

closet%20doors_full.gif

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get it, do black women not cheat?:ld:
All races of women do cheat but there are some dudes that get blinded by the "innocent" white women front.

They are subtle with their shyt. Black women tend do be more up front.
Black women are not all " I was confused" and "my emotions were mixed" and crap. And yes I think black women cheat less.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women are not all " I was confused" and "my emotions were mixed" and crap. And yes I think black women cheat less.

I don't think black women cheat less. They do cheat as many know, but I think the likelihood is lower when the dude is a rich and successful black man since that is a black female ideal (and finding a rich black man like that is very hard). Beckies just don't like or aspire to nikkas as much so they're less appreciative and so goes up the cheating likelihood with black men (with rich white dudes, beckies are less likely to cheat since that man likely reaches or is at the white female ideal). Beckies mainly aspire to tall white brehs. All that aside, there's a lot of misinformation spread about celebrity relationships:

1. A poster already spread misinformation about Shaq and his wife, saying that the latter ended the marriage. A little research proved that claim to be false. Shaq admitted to cheating and dooming his own marriage.

2. New reports say Nicole Murphy caught Strahan cheating, not the other way around. On what basis do you allege ? There are no reporters I can find attesting to such. The entire debacle which led to the divorce surrounded Strahan's alleged infedility. So Strahan was to blame.

The list goes on. :manny:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
To be clear, I never said black women don't cheat; I said they are more appreciative of a rich and successful black man (since that is their ideal), which means they are less likely to cheat overall on that man. Beckies just don't like or aspire to nikkas as much so they're less appreciative. There's a lot of misinformation spread about celebrity relationships:

1. A poster already spread misinformation about Shaq and his wife, saying that the latter ended the marriage. A little research proved that claim to be false. Shaq admitted to cheating and dooming his own marriage.

2. New reports say Nicole Murphy caught Strahan cheating, not the other way around. On what basis do you allege ? There are no reporters I can find attesting to such. The entire debacle which led to the divorce surrounded Strahan's alleged infedility. So Strahan was to blame.

The list goes on. :manny:

If I had the loot i'd take my ass over to Japan and get me a wife....get a chick who was born and raised to be a good wife,and are seen as failures if they don't get married. Those be them loyal ones.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good for him. fukking c00n. That white slut was with you because you were a big man in college but guess what, you not shyt no more. So of course she gonna move on to the next man who doing things in the NFL. A lot of these college football players really think these cac hoes like them for them. :heh:

:mjlol: