Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The same reason its none of everyones business how good his wife head game is, is the same reason he should keep infidelity issues personal.

Dont try to share personal info now that you know you being sharing her. Thats a bytch move.

:dahell:

again only a simp wouldnt out their wife cheating.

f im married and I find out my wife is cheating, everyone is knowing, all her friends, family, coworkers, that nikka she cheating on his wife family

ol dont wanna ruin her image and sweep it under the rug azz nikka

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If I was on my way to the NFL why the fukk would I wanna get married though... :dahell: Especially without an ironclad prenup, that cant be broken...

fukk that shyt. I'm not gonna loose my retirement miney because you wanna let your whore flag fly after popping out babies cause your bored with Yo' life.... fukk that shyt... :beli:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
black women cheat just as much if not more...don't believe the hype lol

Yall preaching the wrong message. These rich nikkas shouldn't be marrying women of any race. Marriage doesn't benefit successful men in anyway! If she wanna get married, tell her keep it moving and find you a new one.
Neg....mafukking....rep

calh45

Cal
Daps
black women cheat just as much if not more...don't believe the hype lol

Yall preaching the wrong message. These rich nikkas shouldn't be marrying women of any race. Marriage doesn't benefit successful men in anyway! If she wanna get married, tell her keep it moving and find you a new one.

This.

I'm finding it hilarious that nikka's are doing the racial blame game. I know of TONS of times cats, good cats doing right by their girl, got fukking done dirty by black girls before. We seem em every day on our facebook fees posting those bullshyt ass quotes. Trifling don't got a color.

I tell cats all of the time that if they're looking to get married they should also be ready to forgive some fukked up shyt at some point. Don't fall in love with the concept of a perfect marriage. Mistakes happen and marriage almost means forgiving mistakes, but from what dude is tweeting it wasn't a one time slip up. I'm not even anti-marriage. I just know if I do it she'll be successful in her own right.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Cowboys better trade demarco as soon as they can and get something back.
Cuz that dude gonna end up dead from some jealous husband or with a broken femur from his line saying "fukk that shady cocksucker"

Daps
:dahell:

again only a simp wouldnt out their wife cheating.

f im married and I find out my wife is cheating, everyone is knowing, all her friends, family, coworkers, that nikka she cheating on his wife family

ol dont wanna ruin her image and sweep it under the rug azz nikka

Keep internal and family affairs personal. The social media thing is where it turns bytch made. Telling strangers your business doesnt repair anything. Take your L and keep it moving.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
didn't shaqs black wife cheat on him and steal his money? :camby:

you sound like one of them bitter hoes on lispstick alley

Try to justify black millionaires who grew up poor in the inner city marrying white groupies who only associate with negros if they have money or fame by using "bu bu bu but" tactics, brehs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This.

I'm finding it hilarious that nikka's are doing the racial blame game. I know of TONS of times cats, good cats doing right by their girl, got fukking done dirty by black girls before. We seem em every day on our facebook fees posting those bullshyt ass quotes. Trifling don't got a color.

I tell cats all of the time that if they're looking to get married they should also be ready to forgive some fukked up shyt at some point. Don't fall in love with the concept of a perfect marriage. Mistakes happen and marriage almost means forgiving mistakes, but from what dude is tweeting it wasn't a one time slip up. I'm not even anti-marriage. I just know if I do it she'll be successful in her own right.

of course nothing is perfect
but forgiving infidelity? :dahell:

once a woman cheats on you all respect se had for you is gone