Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I never see white players get into scandals or complain about their beckies. Something else is obviously at play. This doesn't happen to Blake Bortles. :mjpls:
:sas2:

alg-eva-twitpix-jpg.jpg

http://www.complex.com/sports/2013/...ory/tony-parker-sleeps-with-brent-barrys-wife

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/eva-longo...delity---it-was-definitely-not-about-me-.html

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Good for him. fukking c00n. That white slut was with you because you were a big man in college but guess what, you not shyt no more. So of course she gonna move on to the next man who doing things in the NFL. A lot of these college football players really think these cac hoes like them for them. :heh:

Do I need to worry

Rebecca-Liddicoat-rgiii-fiance.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
heard about this earlier....:wow:

Bad situation all around tho.

And for y'all giving Clay bs for having a white girl, he's from SoCal. That's not abnormal for those dudes. And i'm pretty sure Demarco's main girl is white.

Furthermore, @ OU just due to the large unevenness in racial make up there's a larger amount of good-looking white girls than there are black girls.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what does this have to do with her being white?
these nikkas are projecting their own insecurities, on the real they sound like hatin ass black women. nikkas act like pilar didnt act a fool with primetime, or nicole and strahan, wades first wife, the panther rb that got smoked by his black wife, like juaniata aint take 300 mil from mj. they either white or were raised by hating ass black mommas.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
these nikkas are projecting their own insecurities, on the real they sound like hatin ass black women. nikkas act like pilar didnt act a fool with primetime, or nicole and strahan, wades first wife, the panther rb that got smoked by his black wife, like juaniata aint take 300 mil from mj. they either white or were raised by hating ass black mommas.

sounds like you got a becky in the next room kewn

7/10 black men/white women marriages end with white women filing the majority of the time
white women are known as the biggest cheaters out of any type of broads out there

strahan wife who was selling his colthes and tv and said he assaulted her was a cac

wades first wife has medical issues, same with fred lane wife, jordan cheated on juanita

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
:russ: I just revisited the Jabar Gaffney and Lito Sheppard beef over Jabar's girl cuz of this and Jabar went 100x harder at Lito than Clay went at Murray. Florida cats be ready for war over whatever

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like you got a becky in the next room kewn

7/10 black men/white women marriages end with white women filing the majority of the time
white women are known as the biggest cheaters out of any type of broads out there

strahan wife who was selling his colthes and tv and said he assaulted her was a cac

wades first wife has medical issues, same with fred lane wife, jordan cheated on juanita
nikka you are a closeted homosexual, that runs around telling other men to not get married, because you want them for yourself. :camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nikka you are a closeted homosexual, that runs around telling other men to not get married, because you want them for yourself. :camby:

:dahell:

1. marriage in the west is only beneficial for women and children,

2. the onyl people fighting for marriage is homosexuals

3. :umad: fakkit