Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna revise this statement a bit. I see I caught myself calling Murray a scumbag. If he knew she was married, then yes he is. But the majority of the blame needs to be on this broad. I'm always harping about how dudes get mad at the guy their girl sleeps with when it's 100% her choice. :snoop:
I always say if it's some dude I don't know then I have no anger towards him. He don't know me so he don't owe me shyt. However if it's a dude that knows me and knows it's my girl then I'm swinging on sight.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
White players get married to sloot beckies everyday and those beckies are never in the news. Big Ben cheated on his girlfriend several times and still got married, no questions asked. Meanwhile nikkas have to share. Brady "Bust" Quinn's becky will never touch another dude. Believe they care about yall :dead:

alicia aint leavin no brady nikka.....

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I wouldn't be surprised if she was the typical college becky that was getting passed around in college by black athletes. In her mind....dude was a scrub :yeshrug:

She had the chance to fukk the star RB on the Cowboys and did it. Its just a shame that Demarco pulled a scumbag move. A real nikka would've gave breh the heads up that his bytch ain't no good.

Get married brehs word to @Emperor_ReinScarf

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Good for him. fukking c00n. That white slut was with you because you were a big man in college but guess what, you not shyt no more. So of course she gonna move on to the next man who doing things in the NFL. A lot of these college football players really think these cac hoes like them for them. :heh:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I always say if it's some dude I don't know then I have no anger towards him. He don't know me so he don't owe me shyt. However if it's a dude that knows me and knows it's my girl then I'm swinging on sight.
That's a decent rule, I might have to employ that if it ever happens to me. Good thing I dont ever commit to a chick :lolbron:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
U know what happen

They got in a argument and in typical fashion she blurted out im fukking demarco now what.. nikka got floored and the only way to get payback was put out a tweet.

He better get a dna test done..

Plus demarco already deactivated her ass after this went public...

Now this bytch out in the streets homeless with a kid

But I wouldn't be surprised this simp nikka take her back.. nikkas die for white chicks

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Good for him. fukking c00n. That white slut was with you because you were a big man in college but guess what, you not shyt no more. So of course she gonna move on to the next man who doing things in the NFL. A lot of these college football players really think these cac hoes like them for them. :heh:

all dem oklahoma sooners players got beckies as gf

wife beckies brehs

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:sas2:

RG3-Wife-GIF.gif
:mjlol: