Brehs, what's your go-to move when trying to smash?

Double J

Banned
Daps
6749.jpg

:shaq:

Daps
My go to move is knowing the chicks want it as bad as me if not more than me. If i get her to the house the thoughts of sex are already running thru her mind, i just have to not screw it up. Get her on the couch shoulders rubbing, knees touching. Look her in the eyes if i say something to her. Panties should be on preheat by then. Leads straight to
:shaq:
:takedat:
:noah:
:ooh:

Daps
if i wanted to sex, then i wouldn't bother plotting things out.
sweet-brown.gif

[i just wanted to use this gif]

but seriously, try feeding a girl aphrodisiacs. those WORK to get her in the mood. feed her a LOT of it. especially oysters, avocado and red wine. just get her a mint. she'll be in heat shortly after

and try not to say or do something dumb :stopitslime: just be cool or she'll probably just go find some other guy and you get nothing. you spent money to warm her up for the next guy

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
If you don't know how to tell if a girl is ready to kiss: brush her hair off her face if she lets you she's comfortable with you touching her and you can go in for the kiss :manny: hasn't failed me yet

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
When I can't think of anything else to get things poppin, I always fall back to the "lemme give you a massage" line.

After doing that and feeling on the female it usually lets me know what she is about.

What do yall have?

Whip it out :russ: I usually just play it by ear, but usually I try to push up on her, but not too aggressive, pull her close, and try to get her feeling all warm and fuzzy by kissing her on the cheeks and saying stupid sh*t. Once and if she gets all warmed up...:myman:...:noah: I don't know if there's a go-to move, you can break some chicks down with music, some chicks down with a good convo, some chicks with some physical activity (walking, beach, etc), whatever let's you get close to her is the proper go-to move for that chick. Generally however, across the board, you can never go wrong with tickling/pinching her sides quickly. It breaks the physical barrier in a playful, non-aggressive way. If you can get a reaction out of her (i.e. her tickling you back), use it as an excuse to get a little closer each time.....:myman: but enough of this, y'all ain't payin' me.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't know how to tell if a girl is ready to kiss: brush her hair off her face if she lets you she's comfortable with you touching her and you can go in for the kiss :manny: hasn't failed me yet

:ohhh:

*Adds to repertoire*:scheme:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I dont really have one to be honest it just happens but i can several things tend to lead to it out of habit though

I stare deep into there eyes where they think im reaching into there soul next thing you know we knocking boots like h-town

Sometimes its just the damn cd i put on and its wrap. These 3 cds only guarantee it for some reason lol (i do know y though)

r.kelly tp2
112 part 3
ashanti debut album (now this may sound weird but i got more play on this one)
Reason being and they all said the cd is very mellow and slow majority of it. If you dont pay too much attention to the lyrics but the beat will get u in the mood

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Invite over leads to fake watching a movie leads to kissing leads to fukking all one power move.:smugdraper:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I dunno exactly, son. I do know this from experience: If a chick grabs your hat and is rockin it or summin, you already won that p*ssy, and you can make your move whenever :smugfavre:

:win:

"lemme wear your jacket"

:shaq: yea ite

:deadhorse:

then she got nothin on except the jacket