Brehs, what's your go-to move when trying to smash?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This but I'll also pour me some liquor and start sipping. She's gonna ask why I didn't offer and I say "cuz I didn't want u to think I was trynna get u drunk. I'm in chill mode" thn they ask for some, but I don't pour it cuz I don't wanna make it too strong I let them do it. :shaq:

30 mins later I'm :win:

:wtf:

See, this the type of shyt why I like you nikkas. Learnin new shyt every day.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First get an excuse to touch her. Usually if she hit me I'll just be on some, "I'm gettin my hit back" and slap her on the ass.

From there it's progression. You progress until she stops the process.

Next, try to kiss....this shyt just be happening, I dunno any advice for this one.

While kissing, go for a grab on the ass and rub on the thighs.

If she let you grab an ass, go for kissing on the neck. Just slide down there from kissing.

If you can kiss her neck go for a grab of her ass in her pants but not under her panties. Then try under the panties. That's money right there.

Move that hand to the front and touch some p*ssy if she let you. It's simple from there. Some might try and play coy after grabbing the ass, but if you can get that chances are you can fukk.

If you're unsure how to proceed after grabbing her ass in her pants and you don't wanna flat out ask, just whip it out. Chances are she's already turned on enough to go ham.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I usually ask a chick to give me a chest massage with my shirt off... Seems innocent enough right? Thing is, women can't stop going down for some reason, They usually end up pulling my dikk out on some sneak a peek shyt but it never stops there.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
First get an excuse to touch her. Usually if she hit me I'll just be on some, "I'm gettin my hit back" and slap her on the ass.

Next, try to kiss....this shyt just be happening, I dunno any advice for this one.

If she let you grab an ass, go for kissing on the neck. Just slide down there from kissing.

If you can kiss her neck go for a grab of her ass in her pants but not under her panties. Then try under the panties. That's money right there.

Move that hand to the front and touch some p*ssy if she let you. It's simple from there. Some might try and play coy after grabbing the ass, but if you can get that chances are you can fukk.

If you're unsure how to proceed after grabbing her ass in her pants and you don't wanna flat out ask, just whip it out. Chances are she's already turned on enough to go ham.

This dude wrote the play-by-play :laff:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
there usually isn't some subtle "go-to" move. i'm usually already making out with the girl so it's already established that i'm going to have sex with them. there are very few women i've made out with where i didn't have sex with them. maybe like for every five women i've made out with, four i had sex with...

the real question is how do i get to the point of making out with a girl...

I dunno exactly, son. I do know this from experience: If a chick grabs your hat and is rockin it or summin, you already won that p*ssy, and you can make your move whenever :smugfavre:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

stopped here, all that other stuff is unnecessary, if u cant get the cooch off of these steps alone then i feel sorry for u.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I normally crank up the A/C before they come through..

After we chill on the Couch and start watching a movie.

She'll normally be like "Its cold in here"

Thats when I go get the blanket/comforter :takedat:

And thats when you start to work your magic :yes:

And by "magic", you mean thats when you star fingerblastin that bytch like your shyts motorized :ahh:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I normally crank up the A/C before they come through..

After we chill on the Couch and start watching a movie.

She'll normally be like "Its cold in here"

Thats when I go get the blanket/comforter :takedat:

And thats when you start to work your magic :yes:

not bad :obama: