Brehs, what's your go-to move when trying to smash?

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
I act like I aint trying to fukk. I act unimpressed. Chicks are so used to nikkas simpin over their p*ssy I just switch it up. In the end they end up asking me for the dikk.

This is how I had my first threesome with some starving for attention ass sluts.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
female want sex, but dont wanna be seen as sluts...

so tell her...

come over and watch movie...

she can read between the lines...

also it will help if you also know what the movie is about to add funny/anticipation chemistry...

also...make sure there is stuff on the couch...so the only place to watch the movies is on a bed...

also...have a try a new outfit/lingerie...and bring her close...

yup it works

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
u know what works flawlessly for me

"I gotta tell you a secret" (in a whisper voice) :shaq:

she will smile and lend you her ear

then you lean in and start kissin on her neck

even if they dont want to seem like a slut, she will get weak when you kiss the neck, and she will give in.

works for me :yeshrug:

and lil while later im smashing :win:

edit: this will only work if your naturally a funny n1gga....so be careful. or you might get the :usure: face

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Nah, My girl's Best friend had this happen on sunday. Dude took her out on their first date so afterwards they walk out to car and I guess they make out a little bit. he tell her to come sit in the car and when she open the door and sits down dude is sitting in the driver seat and done whipped it out....

In the parking lot of the resturant :laff:

She said she didn't know what to say so she just started laughing

I give him props for being bold but damn, on a first date? Also she said he wasn't working with much so he won't be getting a call back...

So I'm just saying, be careful with that approach brehs..

:huhldup: :laff:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Invite over leads to fake watching a movie leads to kissing leads to fukking all one power move.:smugdraper:

Back when they were still using VHS, I had the nonworking VHS tape. Chick would come over, I would be :manny:, it's not working, and we usually ended up finding another way to pass the time :russ:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Anytime Im dealing with a chick who is acting timid about giving up the p*ssy, I just hit her with that 5 heartbeat line,"I brought you over here because I thought you was a Woman, not a little girl afraid of life". That line lets them know Im feeling you and you feeling me so lets act like grown folks and do what you came to do.

It has never failed me