Brehs, what's your go-to move when trying to smash?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get her to touch you. for example (art barr is actually the one who gave that advice a while back on the other website) you grab the chick's hand and put it on your chest and tell her to feel your heart beat (even better if you put her hand under your shirt on your bare chest). then you just give her the "i want to fukk you eyes". she'll get horny as fukk. only did it twice but success rate is 100% so far...

another one i guess would work to break the ice (never actually tried that one) is to flex and tell her to feel your muscle (in a playful way of course). she'll think it's corny but if you can play it off in a playful way, again it brings in the physical contact.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
get her to touch you. for example (art barr is actually the one who gave that advice a while back on the other website) you grab the chick's hand and put it on your chest and tell her to feel your heart beat (even better if you put her hand under your shirt on your bare chest). then you just give her the "i want to fukk you eyes". she'll get horny as fukk. only did it twice but success rate is 100% so far...

another one i guess would work to break the ice (never actually tried that one) is to flex and tell her to feel your muscle (in a playful way of course). she'll think it's corny but if you can play it off in a playful way, again it brings in the physical contact.

Any body contact works most of the time, even if "accidental"

Had this girl in a crowded bar last week just rest her ass on my dikk and then she looked back and asked if I was good... I hit her with the:smugfavre:

Later she grabbed my arm when I was heading to the washroom for me to help her walk thru the crowd.... came back to the bar bought more drinks then later I was :win:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
there usually isn't some subtle "go-to" move. i'm usually already making out with the girl so it's already established that i'm going to have sex with them. there are very few women i've made out with where i didn't have sex with them. maybe like for every five women i've made out with, four i had sex with...

the real question is how do i get to the point of making out with a girl...

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I act like I aint trying to fukk. I act unimpressed. Chicks are so used to nikkas simpin over their p*ssy I just switch it up. In the end they end up asking me for the dikk.

Man I used to try that when I was younger but it would never work

They'd always end up giving it to the nikka that was reaching for it

Daps
Reppin
NY
I act like I aint trying to fukk. I act unimpressed. Chicks are so used to nikkas simpin over their p*ssy I just switch it up. In the end they end up asking me for the dikk.

this...

i do the same with every chick unless shes some extra bad bytch then im :leon::leon: on it

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
there usually isn't some subtle "go-to" move. i'm usually already making out with the girl so it's already established that i'm going to have sex with them. there are very few women i've made out with where i didn't have sex with them. maybe like for every five women i've made out with, four i had sex with...

the real question is how do i get to the point of making out with a girl...

/thread