Brehs, What's With These Single-Player "Purist" Guys In Gaming?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
are they just the type that hates competition against real humans and prefers to beat up on poor ol' A.I.? :pachaha:

can't handle the heat? prefer to be the God in your virtual universe without testing your skills against other human beings? :sas1:

these are the types of guys that constantly hate on sports too, like "EWWWW sports :gag: sports are dumb why do you watch that" :scusthov: type

these dudes really outchea celebrating no multiplayer modes in games :dahell:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Nah, we just don't give a fukk about multiplayer and hate randomly being called ****** because we have a Black avatar.

Plus aint nobody got time to be going through the story mode AND playing enough multiplayer matches to get good at it. Maybe in high school, but not now.

So go ahead and play your multiplayer, get called ******, spend a shyt load of time getting good. The rest of us won't.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I have a bro like that who refuses to play other people in fighting games. He refuses to practice or even do the tutorials and gets salty as hell if he loses so he only plays against cpu.
are they just the type that hates competition against real humans and prefers to beat up on poor ol' A.I.? :pachaha:

can't handle the heat? prefer to be the God in your virtual universe without testing your skills against other human beings? :sas1:

these are the types of guys that constantly hate on sports too, like "EWWWW sports :gag: sports are dumb why do you watch that" :scusthov: type

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Multiplayer has its place, but it's place isn't in EVERY game that comes out. TLOU series is a perfect example. Crap almost ruined video games. I'm glad developers who have games that are meant to be SP focus are focusing on that instead of forcing a MP on there because some dork online thinks every thing that comes out is supposed to have a MP that he likely won't even play anyway. :camby: Nobody trying to see you and your friends goofing off in PvP on Youtube :dahell: Looking like a Great Value Rooster Teeth :mjtf:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I mostly only play games singleplayer now but it's not because of entitlement. I just grew up playing games singleplayer, back in the PS2 and before days you either couldn't play games online or there was a lot of hoops to go through. It's a better overall experience for me. I also don't like playing against dudes that exploit everything which is what happens in most MP games.

I'm not no slouch tho I can hang with the best of them in most games, especially 2k. Better ask about me. :ufdup:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

:yeshrug: I like competition and shyt talking, every once and a while I play single player just depends on my mood also

• Dap
Reactions: PS4