Brehs,What Do You Love About Black Women?

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Like brehs said before that overall connection
Even if y'all don't know each other like that when y'all the only black people in a room and cacs be caccin it up y'all give each other that subtle

:mjpls:
264732_5I5s8.png

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I could say a lot of things, but the best thing I could say IMO is that while I honestly couldn't care less about the race of the woman I eventually wife, if I did have the chance to choose who I fall for, deep down I hope she's a sista. All things equal, they're just it. Period.

Do with that what you will.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_n3fi3gOVjC1sxi4nto1_500.jpg

tumblr_mays92jT0B1qdz2e3o1_500.jpg

Half-Up-Half-Down-Natural-Hairstyles.jpg

short-black-hairstyles-for-women.jpg

tumblr_lbreq3YU7l1qd5882.jpg

Hype-Hair-Natural-Hair.png

I mean what's not to like?

There is something that just gets to me when I see an African woman in her true essence embracing the naturalness of what makes her unique and beautiful.

Black women are the original women. Life started in Africa, and it was the black woman that gave birth to the rest of the population of humanity. There is something that has to be said about that.

Black women are the most marginalized people on this earth. Black people are already marginalized in the globalized world, just think how much more you must be marginalized as a black woman. They are taught to think that their skin and hair are not as attractive as that of Europeanized traits.

This is why when I see a confident and educated black woman, I feel inspired. When you say you're not going to let society's perception of you influence and dictate who you are going to be in life, I have to commend you.

It says something more to women like Oprah Winfrey and Michelle Obama to get to where they are today or even the black women in science like Mae Jemison who hardly get the fanfare that they rightly deserve. Any black woman that gets into a position of influence deserves our commendation.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Everything. But to name something specific, personality wise, that sweet, kind , loving/nurturing nature that's sometimes hidden under a couple layers of rough exterior. I can always see it in em.

:takedat:

This exactly for me...it ain't enough that black women have the dopest battle armors to deal with this shyt world but underneath the armor one can find the purest of souls. It's especially easier as a black man to get to their core, because black women are really ready to give themselves to us. They can feel it sooner than black men can feel how we're just meant to be.

And their expressions can be the most genuine looking when they're feeling something positive. It's really amazing.

:mjcry:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Oh and black women's sharp brown/dark-brown eyes. The light in them often shines brighter than their pale counterpart's. Sometimes just looking at a black woman straight in the eye when I'm talking to her can take my breath away for a sec. Especially when they're paying their utmost attention and are interested in what a breh's saying...shyt is out this world.

:wow: