Brehs,What Do You Love About Black Women?

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Everything. But to name something specific, personality wise, that sweet, kind , loving/nurturing nature that's sometimes hidden under a couple layers of rough exterior. I can always see it in em.

:takedat:

:to:

Whats not to love about them ? :ld:

I smashed and dated all types of women but lord willin, my wife will be a nubian queen :yeshrug:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
It's... when you get home and without saying a word, they know you had a shytty day so they sit next to you and rub your head and don't say anything because they know there's nothing they can say all they have to do is be there with you and in time it's all good.

I know we talk about white people a lot on here but you're not getting that from a white woman.

tan900

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: at this thread only getting 7 pages while threads devoted to PAWGS exceed well over 200.

meanwhile black women continue to be the primary foot soldiers screaming "no justice no peace" getting pepper sprayed, maimed, beat up side the head with billy clubs, protesting and calling for justice for black male "victims" of police brutality. smdh :scust:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black women is my kryptonite. :wow:

I'm addicted to black women.

giphy.gif

I love y'all. :to:

:mjlol: at this thread only getting 7 pages while threads devoted to PAWGS exceed well over 200.

meanwhile black women continue to be the primary foot soldiers screaming "no justice no peace" getting pepper sprayed, maimed, beat up side the head with billy clubs, protesting and calling for justice for black male "victims" of police brutality. smdh :scust:

:beli:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/this-why-we-love-black-women.15155/page-585#post-13045962

you were saying?

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

The thread about black women with big t*ts did well :yeshrug:.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Their perseverance and strong will to succeed
Their passion and support for us black men to be better
Their skin tone is unmatched and it always glows
Being able to relate with them is hands down the greatest thing ever. When I talk to a black woman it just feels right it just feels normal like this is how things are supposed to be.

Their beauty is unmatched and theirs just so many different kinds of black women I just lose my mind on how beautiful and sexy they are.
Its mindboggling to me that anybody could prefer any other race

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
must be a breath of fresh air to meet a black woman without weave :blessed:

I aint really meeting these natural organic brauds out here in toronto :mjcry: