Brehs,What Do You Love About Black Women?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Black women's style. There is no entity on earth more creative stylistically than black women. Weaves, Natural, make-up, no makeup it doesn't matter. I've seen black women shop at discount stores and flea markets and come out looking as FRESH as if they had shopped a French boutique:whew:

Black women's Bodies. The finest shaped specimens on God's Earth. NO other race of women are touching the black woman's physique :banderas:

Black women's Caring and compassionate nature. When a black woman TRULY loves you, there is no feeling on this earth that can compare. It's liked being wrapped in the comforting silks of heaven's Angels:ahh:

Black women's determination to survive and prosper. Besides the black man, no other race of humans on the planet have suffered more than the Black woman. And yet I've seen single black mothers work themselves to the bone to provide a better future for their children. I've seen black women encourage and stick by black men even when those men are immature and haven't figured themselves out yet. I've seen black women work themselves through school, working menial jobs trying to make ends meet. :salute:

GOD BLESS BLACK WOMEN:blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Black women's style. There is no entity on earth more creative stylistically than black women. Weaves, Natural, make-up, no makeup it doesn't matter. I've seen black women shop at discount stores and flea markets and come out looking as FRESH as if they had shopped a French boutique:whew:

Black women's Bodies. The finest shaped specimens on God's Earth. NO other race of women are touching the black woman's physique :banderas:

Black women's Caring and compassionate nature. When a black woman TRULY loves you, there is no feeling on this earth that can compare. It's liked being wrapped in the comforting silks of heaven's Angels:ahh:

Black women's determination to survive and prosper. Besides the black man, no other race of humans on the planet have suffered more than the Black woman. And yet I've seen single black mothers work themselves to the bone to provide a better future for their children. I've seen black women encourage and stick by black men even when those men are immature and haven't figured themselves out yet. I've seen black women work themselves through school, working menial jobs trying to make ends meet. :salute:

GOD BLESS BLACK WOMEN:blessed:

:to:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The physical aspect being the most obvious, even though most of them feel we don't appreciate that.

When a black woman is at her best, there's no comparison. Their natural beauty, strength, resilience, love etc is just something that's divine.

Also, there's a certain connection that I personally just couldn't get with any other woman.

Especially under a system of white supremacy, looking elsewhere to start a family and build is just out of the question for me.

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
OMG. ****cries**** beautiful thread.

tumblr_m8te5y31Hu1qi78eho1_500.gif