Brehs,What Do You Love About Black Women?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
everything, the look , style ,mindset, their strength, and support. and i really like the fact that when dealing with a black woman you dont have to keep explaining what you go through as a black man cuz they already get it.

we as black men often over look this....shared experience is one of the most important things when trying to build a relationship.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
nikka where do I start?:shaq:
The mutual understanding
When you find you a sista with motivation in life:whoo: nikka watch out because ain't shyt stopping her and that puts a :shaq: look on my face... The way the media all but tells em they ain't shyt but a lot of know whats up and keeps it moving:mjcry:
The way so many are so protective of us and has our back:mjcry:
The hold you down mentality they have... I've seen bad nice ass black women with ain't shyt nikkas but its like they see the potential in the nikka when no one else does...
The phat asses:shaq::lolbron:
Them lips :shaq:
Them thighs:shaq:
Them hips:shaq:
I don't care what y'all say I love how sistas smell:shaq: to the hair products to the cocoa butter or baby lotion smelling skin if you don't like that you lost:shaq:
Oh and Imma say this... Don't nothing feel better in the world then black on black sex:shaq:
It just feels so damn right:ohlawd: Like why give my self to a non sista when I can be some where building with a Nubian AND making her legs shake in between the sheets:shaq:
Have em go crazy afterward :shaq:
Lemme stop y'all I got work to do I'll be back:shaq:

:shaq:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Everything.

But op tries to divide black women.

And why isn't this in the root? @ @kp404
To be honest, it can be in both. This is one of those tough decisions because this thread can be powerful in both forums.

As for the thread topic, nothing on the planet is more beautiful and precious than Black women. Simple as that.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I love everything about them honestly. That's why I wasn't feeling that brown skin thread. I love every shade of black woman. Aside from the physical, there's nothing like that common bond that forms between us and them. You know she can understand the things that you observe about the world around you. They just get it, and that's beautiful.