Brehs this constipation is killing me, and I'm scared

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
It defiantly is hard to come out, at first it comes out then when I try to pass more stool I strain myself harder to get and then still end up incompleted
Ok so it does sound like u are constipated, do u drink water? U need to start eating fruit and veggies.

Ur blood being bright red most likely it’s coming from straining, coming from ur anus. Blood dark red is concerning.

I wouldn’t panic.

I’ve seen and treated a lot of people with constipation, they were all elderly though.

Take Milk of magnesia, that’s the first thing we give when a patient hasn’t gone in 3 days. That should help u. If it was serious I would follow with bisacodyl. Follow it with water, slow down on the meat.

I say take both, both are over the counter. I’ve seen milk of magnesia at the dollar store.

Don’t google ur symptoms, if will just give u anxiety. Take what I told u and if u get no relief then make an appointment with ur doctor.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Ok so it does sound like u are constipated, do u drink water? U need to start eating fruit and veggies.

Ur blood being bright red most likely it’s coming from straining, coming from ur anus. Blood dark red is concerning.

I wouldn’t panic.

I’ve seen and treated a lot of people with constipation, they were all elderly though.

Take Milk of magnesia, that’s the first thing we give when a patient hasn’t gone in 3 days. That should help u. If it was serious I would follow with bisacodyl. Follow it with water, slow down on the meat.

I say take both, both are over the counter. I’ve seen milk of magnesia at the dollar store.

Don’t google ur symptoms, if will just give u anxiety. Take what I told u and if u get no relief then make an appointment with ur doctor.
I do drink fairly a lot tbh, although sometimes I'm inconsistent but when I am on my water game I drink a lot. I do eat a lot of fruits, but veggies like salads im inconsistent. Not going to lie a week ago I went crazy at mcdonalds :mjlol:, ate like 4 burgers :mjlol:, but I was fine after but then I had the leftover fries 2 days after that were in the fridge and that probably wasnt smart :mjlol:

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I do drink fairly a lot tbh, although sometimes I'm inconsistent but when I am on my water game I drink a lot. I do eat a lot of fruits, but veggies like salads im inconsistent. Not going to lie a week ago I went crazy at mcdonalds :mjlol:, ate like 4 burgers :mjlol:, but I was fine after but then I had the leftover fries 2 days after that were in the fridge and that probably wasnt smart :mjlol:
Ok so it all started after that?

This isn’t a chronic problem?

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I only eat out once a week :ohhh:, like I'm not the healthiest but damn I know my diet isn't bad at all:gucci:

Idk bro, I ain't trying to freak you out, but a youngin should for sure not be constipated like that.

Try adding the supplements I told you about. You should be able to find them in your grocery store, and they're easy enough to add to your diet so you can increase your daily fibre intake. For the flaxseed, make sure to ground them down in a blender or coffee/spice grinder before you add it to your smoothie.

A good diet doesn't just mean limiting how much you get take out. You gotta be mindful of what you're eating and how much of it you're eating.

It's also worth getting it over with and scheduling a doctor visit. Better to take care of yourself early instead of going in too late.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Ok so it all started after that?

This isn’t a chronic problem?
I've never had constipation before like my stomach hurting, and this being a problem of me feeling like I didn't complete my stool. I have had some stools with blood before, but that's cause of straining. It isnt like a common thing

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I mean I'm pushing it out really hard when I have to shyt, so the straining makes sense for blood. But these symptoms are the same as colon cancer :picard:

Yo’ chit is too hard, playboy - you tearing your ass up.

You just need to go to the store and get you some Stool Softener.

If your really a G wit’ it, you’ll drink some Castor Oil to help your stomach push it out
but it TASTES HO.RRI.BLLLLE

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised it hasn't been recommended but you can try an enema, OP. I don't think there is any way it won't work.

You can get a disposable Fleet one or purchase the whole enema/douche bag set (bag is usually red and they have the kits at CVS or Walgreens).

If you get the kit, you can fill the bag with warm water, hang the bag high so gravity works to push the water through up your rectum and small intestine within seconds. Lay on your left side so the water can get in as deeply as possible and massage your abdomen as the water flows in. Peristalstis (contractions) is immediately triggered and your body will reflexively respond with a movement, pushing everything back out.

Take in only as much water at a time as you can handle, eliminate whatever comes out, and do it several more times until the bag is empty. By the time you are done, you should only be pooping water once everything else has been eliminated.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I've never had constipation before like my stomach hurting, and this being a problem of me feeling like I didn't complete my stool. I have had some stools with blood before, but that's cause of straining. It isnt like a common thing

This should never really happen, not normal.

It sounds like this is happening more then it should, the times it happened do u feel it’s because u lacked water or something u ate?

If not U MIGHT have a chronic condition, but only a doctor can tell u or figure that out. It doesn’t sound serious so I wouldn’t worry.

Please take the MOM and bisacodyl and see what’s up.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If you shat it's not constipation I don't think.

You're probably dehydrated. Drink pedialyte, take a stool softener, or you can shoot water up your ass like they did on GLOW