Brehs spending $2700/month to keep a Hellcat.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm going to ride this genesis until it flames out. I don't know how or why cars cost this much but I damn sure can't get down with this $600 a month for a car stuff. I got me and my wife 2 new cars and for both our payments weren't even $900 totsl and they were both new. I'm a new 6 figure member and I'll be honest I can't afford that kind of payment at all $2,700 :whew:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yea I can't even tell brehs what kind of car I drive right now :russ:
I sold my infiniti during the pandemic car drought and took my girl beater. now i just can't justify buying a suitable car to put like 20 miles a week on it
guess you could argue NOW is the time to buy like a older gen 911 or M5 or something since it would essentially be a garage car but i can't do it

my car is an acura. it's reliable and looks pretty good. but it is technically a honda, so it should last a really really long time, while looking presentable.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
A Maga mobile ain’t even $2700 a month bro

Definitely not. Far cheaper, more bang for the buck, superior tech, no gas to burn
no car is worth $2,700 a month IMO

I agree. Would rather have the electric car and save $1700+ a month

The damn electric car is faster, has better tech and is riding on a chassis that isn’t from the Obama administration

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
A Maga mobile ain’t even $2700 a month bro

And this bozo said Chrysler platform.

Them dodges are actually built on Mercedes platforms.

Honestly I don't know what to buy for my next car. You see so many Challengers. I was thinking Camaro, but they damn near hood cars too. I don't think I can swing a used AMG and maintenance reach in my pockets.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
And this bozo said Chrysler platform.

Them dodges are actually built on Mercedes platforms.

Honestly I don't know what to buy for my next car. You see so many Challengers. I was thinking Camaro, but they damn near hood cars too. I don't think I can swing a used AMG and maintenance reach in my pockets.

Fam do your homework.

Challenger, Charger, 300 and Magnum ALL ride on the LX platform and the LC platform which is just a modified version of the LX that has been around since 2004 when the 300 used it first.

Chrysler had to beg Mercedes to use what was left of an old platform from the late 90s that only the E Class was riding on.

By the time Mercedes let them have that platform it was old and no current (at the time) Mercedes vehicle was using it. Daimler couldn't even develop their own platforms during the so called merger that barely lasted a decade and Mercedes told them to kick rocks. Daimler was losing billions from the start of that merger.

So yes, a $2700 a month Dodge is sitting on Frankenstein platform from 1998 that got modified 3 times.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
no car is worth $2,700 a month IMO
Definetly not a Challenger/Charger. Don't get me wrong they are fun to drive. And I've only driven RT's and Scat Packs. But there are sooooo many of them out on the streets. Problem is a $80K Challenger Hellcat looks like a slightly souped up base model $30K Challenger.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
$2700? That's a lot of money to you? :mjlol:
$2700 for a Dodge ANYTHING is crazy.

2k a month is not a lot of money... what the average person pays for a new car is not that far off from that.

Experian reports that, as of the third quarter of 2021, new vehicle owners paid an average of $617 a month on their vehicles.

$617 is pretty far from $2-2.7k. Some would even say it's a whole two thousand dollars MORE....so I don't get what your point is. Nevertheless, whatever this weirdo "lol so that's a lot of money to y'all!?" pseudo-flexing shyt you're trying to pull in this thread is, isn't working because we're discussing a nikka who is vastly overpaying for an American car which is just a sign of bad credit and poor money management. A MF with real bread would've paid for the shyt outright or at the very least, be in a position to negotiate a much lower car note/insurance payment.