Brehs spending $2700/month to keep a Hellcat.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
the car note is $1200. he drops $720 a month on gas, his insurance is $600 a month and he pays another $150 monthly in tolls. this nikka lives in brooklyn. there is no point in a car like that in NYC. I wonder if he keeps it in a garage even?
Like I figured. His car note gotta be atleast $1100. If u live in NYC car insurance literally rapes u. It should honestly be illegal how much they charge for car insurance. It goes by population so Brooklyn car insurance is the worst since its the biggest borough. That's why most people in BK got PA plates n shyt. I had upstate Schenectady plates when I lived in BK. Insurance was only like $110 a month.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Like I figured. His car note gotta be atleast $1100. If u live in NYC car insurance literally rapes u. It should honestly be illegal how much they charge for car insurance. It goes by population so Brooklyn car insurance is the worst since its the biggest borough. That's why most people in BK got PA plates n shyt. I had upstate Schenectady plates when I lived in BK. Insurance was only like $110 a month.

Its ridiculous how the insurance companies here charge you a premium just because you live in NYC...:scust: that's why if you buy a hellcat he should buy it outright because having a carnote on top of car insurance is just garbage :why: