Brehs My dad got $750,000 bond!!!!

Daps
I'm meant to believe a story you conjured up about Cocaine and dealing when your screen name is Pablo Escobar?

Just finished the Biography huh?

:leostare:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
my dad got raided last year in April but didnt get caught with shyt. his bond was $75,000 eventually the case was going to get thrown out because the police didnt get a warrant til after they already broke the law and didnt find any drugs. In march of this year my dad got raided again and he was dirty this time so they charged him with possession w/ intent to distribute 100-400 grams of cocaine and resisting a peace officer. his bond was $100,000 so he bailed out again. two weeks ago my dad's lawyer called him and told him to come to court. the p*ssy ass judge revoked my dad's bond on the case from last year that shouldve been thrown out and they raised that shyt to $750,000. so now he's basically being held on ridiculous bond so they can hurry and prosecute him for the case he caught this year and sentence him. aint that some fukked up shyt? fukk the law:pacspit:

and whats crazy was i looking at other inmates bond and some bytch who got a reckless driving and reckless driving homicide case got the same bond as my pops:damn:

You about to have a step daddy... :yeshrug:

i mean if u get raided once and u do the same shyt knowing that there watching you

you get what u deserve

This.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:confidential informant... nikkas told on my dad cause nikkas dont wanna go to jail no more. shyt had me rolling my dad told me the police told him give up 3 names or bring them more drugs than what they found on him:heh: my dad aint giving up no names tho:birdman: so he gon have to do a couple of calendars:sadcam: i gotta get money brehs...no more silver spoon:sadbron:

I don't know if you're telling the truth or not, but this has always bothered me about children of drug dealers. Why wouldn't he set some bread aside...in a trust or something. Invest in a couple legit businesses and have his kids take over later. Now he's just going to be in jail rotting while you probably try to follow in his footsteps and end up in the cell right next to him.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:confidential informant... nikkas told on my dad cause nikkas dont wanna go to jail no more. shyt had me rolling my dad told me the police told him give up 3 names or bring them more drugs than what they found on him:heh: my dad aint giving up no names tho:birdman: so he gon have to do a couple of calendars:sadcam: i gotta get money brehs...no more silver spoon:sadbron:

Exactly thats how they did my brother now his dumb ass sitting in jail for 16 more years and his friends he refused to snitch on are either dead in jail with him or just gone...one of them is even a pastor..

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dont do it the way your dad did learn a lesson from him...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Stop snitching = :duck: when you facing a serious bid.

/thread

And tell your old man...

don't drop the soap either..... :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
no breh. nikkas catch a charge, and start giving up names. the same way the police told my dad theyd let him go if he gave up three names or brought them more drugs than what get got caught with. somebody got in trouble and didnt want to go to jail so they gave up my dad's name.
Did that confidential informant result in the April 2012 raid?
Did that confidential informant result in the March 2013 raid?

YOU DO REALIZE that your father helped things along by actually getting caught with cocaine powder in his possession, yes? He is partially responsible for his own apprehension.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
so basically your dad's about to lose his virginity for the second time before you lose yours for the first time??

:pachaha: