Brehs My dad got $750,000 bond!!!!

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The sad thing about this thread @PabloEscobar, is that if its not a work, you are blaming the snitches, not your father, for choosing to be a drug dealer when he has a family to support knowing the risks. I shouldn't be surprised since considering your username all of your role models are obviously drug dealers. What a disgrace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
fukk u coming here looking for sympathy ?
if your dad wasnt selling drugs he wouldnt be in jail

police cleaning up the streets fukk boy :smugfavre:

fukk u and ya bytch ass daddy yabish

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Real talk... If your dad's case is fed related, then you aint helping by posting here breh. If they seize computers or anything then :manny:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you think that you're helping your father by spilling his damn business on a public internet forum? :laff: like father, like son. stupidity running in the family genes.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no breh. nikkas catch a charge, and start giving up names. the same way the police told my dad theyd let him go if he gave up three names or brought them more drugs than what get got caught with. somebody got in trouble and didnt want to go to jail so they gave up my dad's name.

:laff: like you ain't doing the same thing by making this damn thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
spoken like a true c00n... what's mcdonalds/burger kings/wendys/ and big tobacco company/ any alcoholic beverage company... dealing nikka but its legal cause nikkas aint getting money from. go jump off a bridge fukk nikka:sitdown:

last i heard...cats aint getting murdered....families not being destroyed....nikkas dont have 750k bonds...for slanging big macs or bud light/newports 100s...:snoop:

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sad thing about this thread @PabloEscobar, is that if its not a work, you are blaming the snitches, not your father, for choosing to be a drug dealer when he has a family to support knowing the risks. I shouldn't be surprised since considering your username all of your role models are obviously drug dealers. What a disgrace.

this right here....but we're the c00ns...cats like this are lost...

blame everybody for troubles they themselves caused

Last edited by a moderator: