Brehs My dad got $750,000 bond!!!!

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Best advice, hopefully he has money stashed they didn't seize and can get a good lawyer.

Lots of people about that life, got money seized and gotta get a court appointed one.

Save for that legal team sooner or later you gonna get caught or gotta take care of someone.

Learned my lesson years ago, the game is sooo fukked up now. Use to be rules in it

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I mean I feel you, thats the life, go sit down for awhile. But, getting caught with a 9 or a 4 isn't a joke, he could do 3-4 years, easy. That's short time, esp for someone that old in the life, not his first trip I imagine. Lucky it wasn't federal.

he not really tripping tho he just ready to go the penitentiary and get out of the county. everybody is pissed tho like how the fukk can they give him a $750,000 bond for criminal fortification of residence and they cant even prove there was criminal activity in the 1st place :mindblown: fukk the law brehs... that shyt work against you not for you...

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
they were watching him if there letting nikkas testify against him

they got the target their looking for

no breh. nikkas catch a charge, and start giving up names. the same way the police told my dad theyd let him go if he gave up three names or brought them more drugs than what get got caught with. somebody got in trouble and didnt want to go to jail so they gave up my dad's name.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope he left you a lil something :leon:

If he did I wouldnt touch it for a while. Its hot right now :whoa:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Best advice, hopefully he has money stashed they didn't seize and can get a good lawyer.

Lots of people about that life, got money seized and gotta get a court appointed one.

Save for that legal team sooner or later you gonna get caught or gotta take care of someone.

Learned my lesson years ago, the game is sooo fukked up now. Use to be rules in it

yea he has a lawyer. my dad was pissed cause the nikka winked at him like he had everything under control, then they hit my dad with a $750,000 bond for a case that's going to be thrown out:wtf:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
9 out of 10 dealers snitch..DEA start with fiends and go all the way up..nikkas snitching left and right
Only muthafukkas who dont snitch are cats dealing directly with the Cartel..cuz they know whats gonna happen if they snitch

He shoulda been smarter than that

When reality sinks in,he gonna be snitching too

He wanted it to be one way...

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
youre ignorant...and so is your pops.

dealing death and destruction....:rudy:

spoken like a true c00n... what's mcdonalds/burger kings/wendys/ and big tobacco company/ any alcoholic beverage company... dealing nikka but its legal cause nikkas aint getting money from. go jump off a bridge fukk nikka:sitdown:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
9 out of 10 dealers snitch..DEA start with fiends and go all the way up..nikkas snitching left and right
Only muthafukkas who dont snitch are cats dealing directly with the Cartel..cuz they know whats gonna happen if they snitch

He shoulda been smarter than that

When reality sinks in,he gonna be snitching too

He wanted it to be one way...

snitching for a crime thats 4-9 years:rudy: we aint bytchmade over here nikka:smh:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Cant do the time, dont do the crime. Im out here getting money paying for bum nikkas like y'all.

Selling drugs is worth $750k bond my nikka? Selling drugs is worth life is prison nikka?

as of 2010, 1 in 10 americans are in jail for a drug related crime, most of which are doing ridiculous amounts of time for negligible amounts. Also these criminals' violent counterparts are much lower in number and have in many cases less jail time than those convicted of drug charges

:beli::upsetfavre::stopitslime:
lets not even mention CA's three strikes rule that has nikkas doing life for stealing a pair of socks :stopitslime:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
yea he has a lawyer. my dad was pissed cause the nikka winked at him like he had everything under control, then they hit my dad with a $750,000 bond for a case that's going to be thrown out:wtf:

Gotta keep your options breh, hire another one if need be.

:violent: the snitches...