Brehs My dad got $750,000 bond!!!!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my dad got raided last year in April but didnt get caught with shyt. his bond was $75,000 eventually the case was going to get thrown out because the police didnt get a warrant til after they already broke the law and didnt find any drugs. In march of this year my dad got raided again and he was dirty this time so they charged him with possession w/ intent to distribute 100-400 grams of cocaine and resisting a peace officer. his bond was $100,000 so he bailed out again. two weeks ago my dad's lawyer called him and told him to come to court. the p*ssy ass judge revoked my dad's bond on the case from last year that shouldve been thrown out and they raised that shyt to $750,000. so now he's basically being held on ridiculous bond so they can hurry and prosecute him for the case he caught this year and sentence him. aint that some fukked up shyt? fukk the law:pacspit:

and whats crazy was i looking at other inmates bond and some bytch who got a reckless driving and reckless driving homicide case got the same bond as my pops:damn:

man ur dad????? :what:

ain't pops a little too old to be trying to get his avon barksdale on?

and if u got kids, u basically saying u don't give a shyt about them if u engage in criminal activity.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
my dad got raided last year in April but didnt get caught with shyt. his bond was $75,000 eventually the case was going to get thrown out because the police didnt get a warrant til after they already broke the law and didnt find any drugs. In march of this year my dad got raided again and he was dirty this time so they charged him with possession w/ intent to distribute 100-400 grams of cocaine and resisting a peace officer. his bond was $100,000 so he bailed out again. two weeks ago my dad's lawyer called him and told him to come to court. the p*ssy ass judge revoked my dad's bond on the case from last year that shouldve been thrown out and they raised that shyt to $750,000. so now he's basically being held on ridiculous bond so they can hurry and prosecute him for the case he caught this year and sentence him. aint that some fukked up shyt? fukk the law:pacspit:

and whats crazy was i looking at other inmates bond and some bytch who got a reckless driving and reckless driving homicide case got the same bond as my pops:damn:

I thought you arent supposed to keep stuff in your house.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He should have got out the first time...

But my condolonces...man your screenname is ironic though

Prayers for you your pops and your family

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
lol at your pops being 50 plus and still in the drug game...lol at your dumb ass putting this on the net...you trying to get cool points nikka?

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
2013 and Niqqas still trying to push drugs from a stash house:snoop:

and secondly there are snitches out on the streets 24/7 looking to get they azz free and send u to jail..

tell your dad if he wants to do crime do it on his own and cut out friends and the middle man...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The judicial system is playing demonic game and unfortunately mostly young black males and latinos are the victims. All you morons repeating the trite mantra of "do the crime, do the time" need to shut the fukk up, sit down, and look at the history of this country. Blacks and Latino's are locked up at such an extraordinary rate compared to their white counterparts, its not even funny. Its actually quite sick. Whites and Blacks consume and sell drugs at about the same rate, yet blacks and latino are incarcerated more for the same crimes, and are usually given longer sentences. The judicial system is EXTREMELY RACIST AND BIASED AGAINST minorities, so if you know what good for you PROTECT YOURSELF as much as possible if you ever get caught up in the system.

Remember that from the police, to the public defenders, to the judge AND JURY, every facet is stacked AGAINST the minority defendant. Therefore, if you get caught up FIND A GOOD LAWYER and pay him well. Secondly, people need to write their congress men and push for the LEGALIZATION of ALL narcotic drugs and as well as the elimination of the death penalty. That is really the only way minorities can somehow remove the huge biases that are inherent in the WHITE RUN AND DOMINATED judicial system.

P.S. for an excellent synopsis on how fukkED UP the RACIST judicial system is against blacks and hispanics please pick up Michelle Alexander's book THE NEW JIM CROW.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what he too good for a paying job?

What was wrong with being a cable guy? A real estate agent, why?
Was that nikka too cool to go to flight school and learn how to fly planes through the friendly skies?

But nah, he told you he had to do what he had to do to put food on yall plate to dine.

You mean to tell me all that slanging and banging was to give yall greater lives when God gave him drive?

And that Big Meech back up singing ass nikka left your moms out here alone for the latest ride?

That don't plague your mind????

Or leave your son out here alone to fend for himself, knowin he need order?
Is your money being long worth your lifespan bein shorter? Huh?

:wow: Don DeMarco-marco-marco....