Brehs, Look at Other School Lunches Compared to America's.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
"Drink" Not juice. The same reason Arizona is a popular snack alongside hot cheetos. Cheap. Don't act like you forgot these as a kid

20120720-bodega-hug.jpg
Not a goddamn drop of juice, but they were cheap as shyt.

Got kids walking around with cheeto dust under their nails and coloring their fingertips, and red or purple lips and tongues.

QUARTER WATERS HOOD CLASSIC!!! :blessed:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
They got it so good.... :mjcry: all we had was those square peanut butter & jelly sandwiches and box milks for lunch....

Right. What kinda fancy private school did they get that USA picture from

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
uh my lunch didnt look like that...

we never had chicken nuggets.

We always had a salad bar, with baked potatoes and shyt.

mall was up the street, chick fil a, subway and other restaurants was in the opposite direction

Some times we had chickentenders fries smashed potatoes gravy

Pizza, strombolies, fries

hamburgers fries

spicey chicken sandwhiches ( i swear they got these shyts from chick fil a, soo good :ohlawd:) fries

crispitos (like bigger taquitos) cheese fries taco salad :noah:

fried chk, mac n chz, greens

We had french fries every day up until senior year.

aint no telling what them young dudes got now. cuz they started worrying about diets and shyt around 05.

thank god for that suburban school system :blessed:

-DMP-

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i never played pokemon tho.... :lolbron: you could have had the cheetos, cheese-doodles is better anyways. i devoured those 50 cent bags....:mjlol: but you not getting that capri sun....:mjpls:
If you didn't have Pokemon cards, then you didn't have the right currency:mjpls:
There is a tax for your hubris.
51-G-fC1I%2BL.SX386_SY500_CR,0,0,386,500_PIbundle-64,TopRight,0,0_SX386_SY500_CR,0,0,386,500_SH20_.jpg
:noah:A bag of these and you had all the leverage in lunch-time trades. However, not letting
go of that Capri-sun would get you blacklisted at best, and beat up after school at worst:mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
uh my lunch didnt look like that...

we never had chicken nuggets.

We always had a salad bar, with baked potatoes and shyt.

mall was up the street, chick fil a, subway and other restaurants was in the opposite direction

Some times we had chickentenders fries smashed potatoes gravy

Pizza, strombolies, fries

hamburgers fries

spicey chicken sandwhiches ( i swear they got these shyts from chick fil a, soo good :ohlawd:) fries

crispitos (like bigger taquitos) cheese fries taco salad :noah:

fried chk, mac n chz, greens

We had french fries every day up until senior year.

aint no telling what them young dudes got now. cuz they started worrying about diets and shyt around 05.

thank god for that suburban school system :blessed:

-DMP-

We couldnt leave school to go to the damned store. Elementary school remember. high school you can cut but if your caught, that's your ass....

:stopitslime::lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you didn't have Pokemon cards, then you didn't have the right currency:mjpls:
There is a tax for your hubris.
51-G-fC1I%2BL.SX386_SY500_CR,0,0,386,500_PIbundle-64,TopRight,0,0_SX386_SY500_CR,0,0,386,500_SH20_.jpg
:noah:A bag of these and you had all the leverage in lunch-time trades. However, not letting
go of that Capri-sun would get you blacklisted at best, and beat up after school at worst:mjpls:

Yep we would have been scrapping for my capri sun, i would have drunk that shyt right in front of you.... :mjpls:

My mama gave me that capri sun for my lunch, my mama gave it to me...:damn: go get your own...:steviej:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
but that shyt was good for the whole day just going through the whole pack... i aint never give my friends not one. especially starbursts.... :mjlol: :ohlawd:
nikkas used to get entitled when asking for starbursts :childplease:

Thinking they could just pick the color outta yo shyt :what:

Better take this yellow one and move around fukk boy :camby:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn you fukked up that day :mjlol:
Yea, eventually I bit the bullet and started making my own lunched, cause Lunchables were my preferred choice, but them shyts are expensive for what you get.
So I started thinking:patrice:

pita.jpg
what-is-tomato-paste-1.jpg
free13.png

Guess how pissed all the other kids were when I got on that wave?:lolbron:

Homemade shyt was the G.O.A.T if you were creative. The day I discovered Peanut butter and bologna sandwiches:wow::takedat:

Was cheaper to make so I could afford to take 2 every day.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep we would have been scrapping for my capri sun, i would have drunk that shyt right in front of you.... :mjpls:

My mama gave me that capri sun for my lunch, my mama gave it to me...:damn: go get your own...:steviej:
:mjpls:So you like it the hard way, huh.

:ufdup:Don't get your dikkies ripped and your K-Swiss scuffed because you wouldn't give up that drink.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yea, eventually I bit the bullet and started making my own lunched, cause Lunchables were my preferred choice, but them shyts are expensive for what you get.
So I started thinking:patrice:

pita.jpg
what-is-tomato-paste-1.jpg
free13.png

Guess how pissed all the other kids were when I got on that wave?:lolbron:

Homemade shyt was the G.O.A.T if you were creative. The day I discovered Peanut butter and bologna sandwiches:wow::takedat:

Was cheaper to make so I could afford to take 2 every day.

Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif