Brehs, Look at Other School Lunches Compared to America's.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would re-enroll in 3rd grade to get these somebytches
DSCN3074.JPG
:wow::wow::wow:
The trades I used to make to get these off other kids. Used to trade bags of warheads for 2-3 of these.

Came home like the Dope Man with a bag full the last day of 4th grade before summer break.:mjcry:

Had at least 30. They lasted 4 days.:mjcry:

Flash Thunderton

The 4th Migo
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breh y'all actin like all schools have this.. Yea that's the average meal in fukkin watts.. In Malibu and Beverly Hills you can get in-n-out and fukkin Pizza Hut for lunch.. Dis like some Fox News shyt breh :camby:

The majority of places aren't Malibu or Beverly Hills tho

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Surprisingly enough, food in Italy aint really ALL that. I was praying i'd come across an olive garden while I was there :russ: the food was not nearly as flavorful as you'd expect.
Yea, I have had some joints like that as well. However, there is a different philosophy from the joints I can practically see them cooking in.
Take home Olive Garden pasta leftovers and watch that shyt turn into a gel, a fatty, salty mess.

The real joints will prioritize fresher ingredients and Extra Virgin Olive Oil over low-grade salted butter. Once my palette got used to it, it was like

The difference between drinking
tropicana-orange-juice.jpg.jpg
(brands do taste different though):noah:

Or drinking
c90eae05-0c85-4527-8105-9c8d5405d044.jpg
:scust:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I would re-enroll in 3rd grade to get these somebytches
DSCN3074.JPG
:wow::wow::wow:
The trades I used to make to get these off other kids. Used to trade bags of warheads for 2-3 of these.

Came home like the Dope Man with a bag full the last day of 4th grade before summer break.:mjcry:

Had at least 30. They lasted 4 days.:mjcry:

I would have traded it for some bubblucious..... :ohlawd:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Yea, I have had some joints like that as well. However, there is a different philosophy from the joints I can practically see them cooking in.
Take home Olive Garden pasta leftovers and watch that shyt turn into a gel, a fatty, salty mess.

The real joints will prioritize fresher ingredients and Extra Virgin Olive Oil over low-grade salted butter. Once my palette got used to it, it was like

The difference between drinking
tropicana-orange-juice.jpg.jpg
(brands do taste different though):noah:

Or drinking
c90eae05-0c85-4527-8105-9c8d5405d044.jpg
:scust:

Or this thick bile flavored excrement

sunny_delight_refrescante-25079.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or this thick bile flavored excrement

sunny_delight_refrescante-25079.jpg
:scust:Mama told me once to go buy some stuff for my family, we had school and she had to leave for work. I got teh cheapest shyt
and brought her back the change. I got Sunny D instead of Orange Juice, and instead of Jennie-O turkey slices:noah:

Brought back the
buddig-turkey-oven-roasted-103503.jpg
Only cost a buck. My mom went off. So did my tastebuds when I ate that shyt later:scust:
I would have traded it for some bubblucious..... :ohlawd:
fukking ripoff:comeon:
You would have either had to come up off your favorite Pokemon cards, or at least give up your Cheeto's AND your Capri-Sun.

:camby:Trying to rip off a young man wheeling and dealing. FOH:demonic:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
:scust:Mama told me once to go buy some stuff for my family, we had school and she had to leave for work. I got teh cheapest shyt
and brought her back the change. I got Sunny D instead of Orange Juice, and instead of Jennie-O turkey slices:noah:

Brought back the
buddig-turkey-oven-roasted-103503.jpg
Only cost a buck. My mom went off. So did my tastebuds when I ate that shyt later:scust:

fukking ripoff:comeon:
You would have either had to come up off your favorite Pokemon cards, or at least give up your Cheeto's AND your Capri-Sun.

damn you fukked up that day :mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i never understood why people drunk this nasty ass juice??? :scust:
"Drink" Not juice. The same reason Arizona is a popular snack alongside hot cheetos. Cheap. Don't act like you forgot these as a kid

20120720-bodega-hug.jpg
Not a goddamn drop of juice, but they were cheap as shyt.

Got kids walking around with cheeto dust under their nails and coloring their fingertips, and red or purple lips and tongues.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

i never played pokemon tho.... :lolbron: you could have had the cheetos, cheese-doodles is better anyways. i devoured those 50 cent bags....:mjlol: but you not getting that capri sun....:mjpls: